Road trip news, rants, and ruminations by the Editors of RoadsideAmerica.com
Attraction News« Previous Entries
After four years wandering in the wilderness, Velveteria has reached the Promised Land: downtown Los Angeles, California.
The twin villages of Sauk City and Prairie du Sac, Wisconsin, proud as they are of their annual Wisconsin State Cow Chip Throw and Festival, admit they were not the first to celebrate the bovine natural resource.
New Ulm, Minnesota, has for years been enticing tourists with its Germanic attractions: a glockenspiel, beer pubs, and a really big statue of Hermann the German (Third largest copper statue in the U.S.).
May 10, 2013, was the 150th anniversary of the death of Confederate general Stonewall Jackson (His arm was dead and buried seven days earlier).
Schwarzenegger was once a Mr. World, but even in his prime he was no match for Zuverman.
No matter how you feel about guns, it’s hard to resist the urge to fire one that’s 66 feet long.« Previous Entries
- Derek Costello: Hard-Working Master of Wax
- Toby Fraley’s Secret Life of Robots: Silicon Homebodies
- 2014: Giant Pegasus And Revolutionary Robots
- Welcome Back Velveteria, The Museum Of Velvet Art
- Flick’s Lick: Triple Dog Dare for Hammond, IN
- Brawny Men of San Francisco Bay