Road trip news, rants, and ruminations by the Editors of RoadsideAmerica.com
Trolls don’t get much respect, even on their best days. Now the giant Fremont Troll in Seattle, Washington, has suffered the indignity of being painted by vandals. A couple of weeks ago, the troll was sprayed with fingernails, tattoos, fangs, and a green eye. Volunteers from the Fremont Arts Council got together and quickly restored […]
Historic Woodsmen | Stickie Lincoln | Lava Lamp? No, Waterfall!
Big bears have been all over the news.
Tower of Pallets | Train Wreck Coffee Shop | Massive Coronary | Nickel Guy Honored
Hippie Museum | Touching the Janitor | All Not Sheltered from Fallout | Littering Hot Dog Man | Tidal Bowl
Panic swept the rubber chicken and surplus radiation suit markets last week when it was reported that Archie McPhee would be closing its store in Seattle. This marketplace of marvels is a prime destination for those needing travel survival gear such as dashboard Tikis and commuter lane passenger mummies. The idea that it could be […]« Previous Entries Next Entries »
- Derek Costello: Hard-Working Master of Wax
- Toby Fraley’s Secret Life of Robots: Silicon Homebodies
- 2014: Giant Pegasus And Revolutionary Robots
- Welcome Back Velveteria, The Museum Of Velvet Art
- Flick’s Lick: Triple Dog Dare for Hammond, IN
- Brawny Men of San Francisco Bay