Spring Hill, Florida
Fossil fuel vehicles have nothing to fear as long as dinosaur-shaped repair facilities survive. The station in Weeki Wachee, Florida is 100 feet long, 30 feet wide, 34 feet high. The station was originally built by Sinclair Oil Co., no strangers to dinosaur branding.
April 27, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Flashy Tombs of Metairie Cemetery, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Feature: Quirky Monuments of New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Feature: Nicholas Cage's Pyramid Tomb, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Feature: Statue of Ignatius J. Reilly, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Tupelo Automobile Museum, Tupelo, Mississippi
Latest Visitor Tips