Aloft hotels are the new twist in travel from Starwood Hotels & Resorts. A vision of W Hotels, the Aloft Leawood-Overland Park is a bold, fresh, and fun new hotel featuring loft-inspired design and always-abuzz public spaces. Perfectly positioned for an easy breezy travel experience in the Kansas City suburbs! Live it up in Park Place, Leawoods charming new lifestyle development buzzing with chic shops, delectable dining, and gardens galore, or head over the road for upscale, open-air shopping at Town Center Plaza. Sprints world headquarters are across the street, and it's a mere mile to the Overland Park Convention Center. Rise and shine in our bright and modern Aloft rooms, featuring plush platform beds, walk-in showers, custom amenities by Bliss Spa and more. Recharge all your gadgets with the plug & play docking station, which also links your laptop or tunes to the 42 LCD TV. Meet and mingle at our w xyz(SM) bar, grab a snack at the 24/7 re:fuel by Aloft(SM) gourmet pantry, or work and play at our re:mix(SM) lounge. Plenty of perks include free hotel-wide Wi-Fi, our always-open re:charge(SM) gym, stylish splash pool, and more!
Outdoor At Twilight
Amenities· 24-hour front desk
· Air conditioning
· All public areas non-smoking
· Carryout breakfast
· Check-in kiosk
· Communal bar area
· Food and beverage outlets
· Free high speed internet connection
· Free parking
· Free parking
· Handicap rooms
· Heated pool
· Indoor pool
· Meeting rooms
· Pets allowed
· Transportation services - local area
· Wireless internet connection in public areas
Room Informationaloft Room
Connecting rooms, Cribs, Non-smoking, Accessible room, Complimentary high speed internet in room
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3:00 PM
· Check out time is 12:00 PM
· Time Zone is CST
· Opened in 2009
· 156 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 6 floors.
The cancellation policy will vary based on the rate plan and/or booking date(s). Please see "Rate and Policy Information" when checking availability.
Fitness center on-site
Area Attractions- Kansas City International Airport
- Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport
- Johnson County Executive Airport
- Kauffman Stadium
- Johnson County Community College
- Hallbrook Country Club
- Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead
- Community America Ballpark
- Cleveland Chiropractic School
- Childrens Mercy Hospital South
- Black and Veatch
- Bartle Hall Convention Center
- Arrowhead Stadium