The Gold Coast is approximately one mile west of the strip. The Hotel and Casino are surrounded by acres of free parking and two easy access parking garages. The Gold Coast also has a free shuttle bus that carries guests to and from its sister properties, the Barbary Coast on the Las Vegas Strip and the Orleans a mile and a half west of the strip on Tropicana Ave. The hotels? amenities include a complimentary child care facility, a state of the art fitness center, a beauty and barber shop, and a free style swimming pool. Banquet and meeting facilities. Five restaurants and 24 hour room service. The Gold Coast is located one mile west of the strip.
Amenities· 24-hour front desk
· Baby sitting
· Beauty shop/salon
· Free parking
· Safe deposit box
Room InformationDeluxe Room
One Bedroom Suite
Double Non Smoking
Alarm clock, Cable television
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3:00 PM
· Check out time is 12:00 PM
· 780 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 10 floors.
Restaurant InformationCortez Room
* Generous portions of prime rib, steak and seafood make this dining room an exceptional value. * An informal, yet warm and comfortable atmosphere contribute to this dining experience. * Hours: 5pm - 11pmArriva
* Enjoy all your Italian favorites from Chicken Parmigiana to Homemade Lasagna. * Come enjoy an elegant dining room with a nice private bar at the all new Italian restaurant Arriva. * Hours: 5pm - 11pmMonterey Room
* Featuring many menu items from a light snack to a complete meal. * This 24-hour Coffee Shop also offers excellent Chinese cuisine, prepared by our Chinese chefs. * Hours: 24 hoursPorts O' Call Buffet
* All new seven Live cooking stations buffet. * A feast fit for a king, with a sumptuous array of hot and cold specialties for breakfast, lunch or dinner. * Casual dining. * All major credit cards accepted.Terrible Mike's
* Fast-food favorites dished up with a smile! Juicy hot dogs, great burgers, hot and cold sandwiches and much more. * Hours: 11am - MidnightKate's Korner
* Shades of a bygone era! * Charming decor and delicious ice cream treats will remind you of the days spent at the corner drug store. * Hours: 9am - 12amSeatle's Best
* The rich aroma of freshly brewed coffee beckons you to the Seattle's Best Coffee House where you can relax and enjoy a hearty variety of international specialty coffees of all types and Krispy Kreme Donuts. * Hours: Sun. - Thurs.: 6am - 10pm, Fri.Ping Pang Pong
* Ping Pang Pong is a unique restaurant serving up a multitude of specialty dishes from the various provinces of China. * From oodles of noodles, rice and vegetables, to beef, pork, poultry and seafood, the choices are plentiful and varied. * Ho
Area Attractions- Attractions Located Nearby
* Las Vegas "Strip" - 1 mile W * Convention Center - 3 miles S * Airport - McCarran Int'l - 3 miles NW * UNLV/Thomas Mack - 6 miles SE * Fremont Street Experience - 6 miles SW * Ceasar's Palace - 1 mile W * Hoover Dam - 33 miles W *