Welcome to America's Summer Place - there's no place quite like it, and the experience cannot be duplicated. Grand Hotel. Opened in 1887. On an island without cars, where horses and bicycles are still the favored modes of transportation. It's the shower, more leisurely pace of the past, but with all the amenities of the present. Where guests enjoy exceptional service and accommodations, and a full breakfast and five-course dinner are included daily. Grand Hotel features 385 uniquely decorated guest rooms and also has the longest porch in the world. Afternoon Tea is offered each day and meals, which are included in the rate, are served in our Main Dining Room. Mackinac Island does not allow motorized vehicles, bicycles and horse and carriage carry guest around the island. The movie Somwhere in Time was filmed at Grand Hotel starring Jane Seymour and Christopher Reeve. Grand Hotel is located on Mackinac Island, Michigan. It can be reached by ferry boat or airplane only. The hotel sits on a bluff overlooking Lake Huron. Mackinac Island is located between the upper and lower peninsula of Michigan.
Amenities· 24-hour front desk
· Accessible facilities
· Baby sitting
· Beauty shop/salon
· Concierge floor
· Express check-out
· Free parking
· Free parking
· Room service
Room InformationCategory 1
Coffee/Tea maker, Minibar, Modem jack, Cable television
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 4:00 PM
· Check out time is 11:00 AM
· 385 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 5 floors.
Restaurant InformationON-SITE RESTAURANTS
Located on-site, serving buffet cuisine. Open for breakfast from 7:30am-9:30am, Grand Luncheon Buffet from Noon-2pm, and Dinner from 6:30pm-8:45pm. Carletons Tea Store - located on-site, a cafe serving American cuisine. Open from 10am until 5pm.OFF-RESTAURANTS
The Jockey Club at The Grand Stand - Located adjacent to property. Full service restaurant serving American cuisine. Open from 11 am until midnight. Woods - located nearby, within 2 blocks. Full service restaurant serving Bavarian cuisine. Open from 1
Area Attractions- Attractions Located Nearby
* Fort Mackinac Museum - 1 miles E * The Jewel Golf Course - 0 miles E * Wilderness State Park - 16 miles NE * Cheboygan State Park - 17 miles NW * Harbor Springs - 36 miles NE * Lake Superior State University - 40 miles SW * Tahquamen- Cities Located Nearby
* Mackinac Island - 3 miles N- Corporate Locations Nearby
* Michigan Dept. of Transportation - 22 miles S * Sault Ste. Marie Coast Guard - 37 miles SW * Michigan Jobs Commission Welco - 45 miles S