Find Delaware travel tips, stories, maps, videos and news for unusual tourist attractions and sights.
Raceway mascot, a towering concrete golem, looks pissed.
You can't fight a war without stuff -- and flying that stuff where it's needed is the job of the Air Mobility Command.
The Fountain of Youth. It was in Delaware all along. Who knew?
Using home-made launchers, pumpkins are fired nearly a mile at an annual competition.
Newark - The Rest Stop of the Future stands in the median of I-95 at one of its busiest spots (it anticipates 4.5 million visitors a year). Full story
Offbeat Landmarks and Oddities
Choice field reports and tips. Also see: Complete list of Delaware attractions.
- Bridgeville: Punkin' Chunkin' Competition
- Dover: Air Mobility Command Museum
- Dover: Miles the Monster
- Harmmons School: Metal T-Rex [tips]
- Lewes: Merman of Delaware
- Milton: UFO-Shaped House [tips]
- Newark: Big Blue Hen Statue [tips]
- New Castle: Stainless Steel Mary [tips]
- Rehoboth Beach: VW-Size Brontosaurus [tips]
- Seaford: Noah's Ark Church [tips]
- St. Georges: Frightland [tips]
- Wilmington: World's Largest Frying Pan