Find Delaware travel tips, stories, maps, videos and news for unusual tourist attractions and sights.
Top Rated Attractions
Raceway mascot, a towering concrete golem, looks pissed.
Dover AFB, Delaware
You can't fight a war without stuff -- and flying that stuff where it's needed is the job of the Air Mobility Command.
The Fountain of Youth. It was in Delaware all along. Who knew?
A Fiji Merman: mysterious ocean creature, sideshow star, and freaky gift to the town from an old sea captain.
A Vietnam-era Navy relic that's hard to miss along Highway 1, painted gold and drawing the eye to the owner's seafood restaurant.
Roadside America's blog, offering news, rants and ruminations on the state of Delaware
Offbeat Landmarks and Oddities
Choice field reports and tips. Or check out: Complete list of Delaware attractions.
- Delaware City: Fort Delaware, Confederate Hellhole
- Dover: Big Amish Man Statue [tips]
- Dover: Miles the Monster
- Dover: Johnson Victrola Museum
- Dover AFB: Air Mobility Command Museum
- Lewes: Fountain of Youth
- Lewes: Merman of Delaware
- Middletown: Skull Silo at Frightland [tips]
- Milford: Propeller From Aircraft Carrier Shangri-La
- Millsboro: Metal T-Rex and TV Characters [tips]
- Milton: Futuro: UFO-shaped House [tips]
- Milton: Steampunk Tree House
- New Castle: 34-ft. Tall Stainless Steel Mary [tips]
- Newark: Huge Doctor's Bag with Stethoscope [tips]
- Rehoboth Beach: VW-Size Brontosaurus [tips]
- Wilmington: William McKinley Coffee Break Monument
- Wilmington: Independence Mall - Replica of Independence Hall [tips]