Find Massachusetts travel tips, stories, maps, videos and news for unusual tourist attractions and sights.
Indian Orchard, Massachusetts
Where rivet counters and the rank and file can learn all about the 1912 Ship of Doom.
Fall River, Massachusetts
Sleep in the death bedroom, then buy a Lizzie bobblehead!
The world turned inside out as a large glass sphere, for your geographic viewing pleasure.
The historical operating theater where ether was first administered. I'm sleepy.
Mardi Gras show at Jordan's Furniture, Massachusetts
Over-the-top Mardi Gras multimedia experience entices furniture buyers to... what?
Fall River, Massachusetts
Alleged murderess Lizzie Borden museum, hatchet, blood-stained artifacts.
TV Land statue salutes Elizabeth Montgomery, spellbinding star of TV's Bewitched.
Salem - Salem, Massachusetts -- site of the witch trials of 1692 -- has a packed roster of witch attractions, including a statue, a dungeon, two witch trial reenactments, and two-and-a-half witch museums. Full story
Offbeat Landmarks and Oddities
Choice field reports and tips. Also see: Complete list of Massachusetts attractions.
- Boston: The Ether Dome
- Boston: Ether Monument
- Boston: Mapparium
- Boston: Milk Bottle Building [tips]
- Boston: Molasses Flood of 1919
- East Charlemont: Largest Indian Chief in Massachusetts [tips]
- Charlton: Grave of Grizzly Adams
- Cheshire: Cheese Monument [tips]
- Easton: Shovel Museum [tips]
- East Wareham - Onset: World's Largest Thermometer Collection [tips]
- Fall River: Lizzie Borden Murderabilia
- Fall River: Battleship, Sub, Japanese Zero [tips]
- Gardner: World's Largest Chair
- Gloucester: Castle Built By "Father of Remote Control"
- Greenfield: Long View Tower
- Indian Orchard: Titanic Museum
- Leominster: Johnny Appleseed Born Here
- Mattapoisett: Giant Seahorse [tips]
- Middleborough: Tom Thumb Museum [tips]
- Natick: Jordan's Furniture
- New Bedford: Milk Bottle Building [tips]
- Plymouth: Oldest Tourist Attraction
- Reading: Jordan's Furniture
- Rockport: Paper House
- Salem: Bewitched Statue
- Salem: Witch Dungeon
- Salem: Witch History Museum
- Salem: "Cry Innocent!" Witch Trial [tips]
- Saugus: Frightening Highway [tips]
- Shelburne Falls: First Maple Syrup in Outer Space [tips]
- Sherborn: Emily, Activist Cow
- South Dartmouth: Big Milk Can Restaurant [tips]
- South Hadley: NASHional Dino Land
- Sterling: Disputed birthplace of "Mary had a Little Lamb" [tips]
- Sudbury: Where Henry Ford hauled the "Mary had a Little Lamb" schoolhouse [tips]
- Watertown: American Sanitary Plumbing Museum [tips]
- Wellesley: Former World's Largest World
- Weston: Weird Viking Tower [tips]
- Woburn: Battleship Maine Ventilator Cowl