Find Maryland travel tips, stories, maps, videos and news for unusual tourist attractions and sights.
Queen Victoria's dental scrapers, George Washington's teeth, exhibits on saliva and Meth Mouth.
Comic books worth more than you will ever make in your whole life.
Heroes in wax, lynching exhibit, and a slave ship.
Fort Meade, Maryland
Invisible heroes of surveillance are remembered in this public park.
Silver Spring, Maryland
A great medical museum. Where else can you see pieces of Abraham Lincoln's skull?
Frederick - Its been years since we last glimpsed the Arm of the Unknown Soldier, a grisly Civil War relic displayed in a box at the long-gone Antietam Battlefield Museum in Sharpsburg, Maryland. Full story
Offbeat Landmarks and Oddities
Choice field reports and tips. Also see: Complete list of Maryland attractions.
- Baltimore: American Visionary Art Museum [tips]
- Baltimore: Geppi's Entertainment Museum
- Baltimore: National Great Blacks in Wax Museum
- Baltimore: National Museum of Dentistry
- Burkittsville: Gravity Hill [tips]
- Chevy Chase: World's Largest Rubber Band Ball (former)
- College Park: Testudo the Terrapin
- Ellicott City: Enchanted Forest [tips]
- Emmitsburg: Elizabeth Seton Shrine
- Fort George G. Meade: National Cryptologic Museum [tips]
- Fort George G. Meade: National Vigilance Park
- Frostburg: God's Ark of Safety
- Glen Burnie: Giant Crash Test Dummy
- Havre de Grace: Desert Storm Muffler Man
- Linthicum: William P. Didusch Urological Museum [tips]
- National Harbor: Awakening Giant [tips]
- Ocean City: Frontier Town [tips]
- Silver Spring: Grave of Petey, Little Rascals' Dog
- Silver Spring: Big Acorn [tips]
- Silver Spring: National Museum of Health and Medicine
- Sudlersville: Baseball's Forgotten Slugger [tips]
- Takoma Park: Roscoe the Rooster [tips]
- Towson: Divine's grave [tips]
- Westminster: "Rolland A. Carpet" Man [tips]
- Westminster: Nixon's Microfilm Pumpkin Patch [tips]