Find Ontario travel tips, stories, maps, videos and news for unusual tourist attractions and sights.
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Artist sculpted over 70 wax renditions of famous rock and roll performers. Heavy Metal Chamber.
Toronto - Canada's newest attraction, the EdgeWalk, tethers visitors to cables and lets them teeter over the edge atop the CN Tower, a quarter-mile high above Toronto. Full story
Offbeat Landmarks and Oddities
Choice field reports and tips. Also see: Complete list of Ontario attractions.
- Beardmore: Snowman [tip]
- Colborne: World's Largest Apple [tip]
- Dryden: Max the Moose [tip]
- Exeter:White Squirrel Capital and Festival [tip]
- Fonthill: Mr. Furnace [tip]
- Kenora: Huskie the Muskie [tip]
- London: Black Squirrel Capital
- Niagara Falls: US vs. Canada
- Niagara Falls: Criminals Hall of Fame Wax Museum
- Niagara Falls: Rock Legends Wax Museum
- North Bay: Dionne Quintuplets Museum [tip]
- Ottawa: Death Jacket [tip]
- Sudbury: World's Largest Nickel [tip]