App for iPhone, iPod touch (iPad compatible) $2.99
Who knew a bunch of guys with powdered wigs and nuclear arsenals could be this entertaining?
From the travel experts at RoadsideAmerica.com, this road trip-ready app is a guide to Presidential landmarks like you've never seen before. Sure, there are the historical libraries and birthplaces, but also the quirky museums, obscure statues, and colorful folk art tributes to the nation's procession of Commanders in Chief. Hit the road with Roadside Presidents™ and see what's nearby, browse by city or by President, save your favorites.
Never miss another Millard Fillmore historical marker!
Plan your own Trail to the Chiefs
Roadside Presidents arms you with maps, directions, hours, phone numbers and helpful visitor tips.
- Birthplaces, graves, museums, libraries
- Tourist attractions and unique fan tributes
- Landmarks of the First Ladies and VPs, and the quirkiest siblings, White House pets, and presidential also-rans and wannabes
- Haunts of assassins, scandal and conspiracy sites
- Museums with that one special President artifact
Explore over 1,200 places (most not on RoadsideAmerica.com), with more to be added and updated live.
- Presidents sculpted as Greek gods, or as lopsided mud monsters!
- Presidential Backscratching Post - used by Ronald Reagan!
- Bullet proof cars and luxury trains, Air Force One and Funeral Wagon Zero!
Read profiles of each President -- from George Washington to Barack Obama -- what they did and how they aided or injured your inalienable Right to Road Trips!
Amazing Arcana of the Presidents
Bone up on fun trivia -- educational, and a great icebreaker at a gathering of the Spotted Owl Preservation League, or to pass the time while sitting in your Apocalypse Tax Bunker.
Q: "Which President had the biggest feet?"
A: "That's easy….Warren Harding, size 14!"
The Roadside America team has spent decades visiting and investigating weird and woolly wonders on the nation's backroads. Combined with "normal" Presidential landmarks, Roadside Presidents is stuffed like a late night ballot box with crimes and triumphs, heroes and villains.
Note: Presidential landmarks are concentrated in the East and Midwest, but every state has something.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPod touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.