Wax Hitler stolen from Hall of Criminals
If you were a master thief of wax figures, where would you strike to thumb your nose at the Wax Museum security industry? The Criminals Hall of Fame Wax Museum, of course. And which figure would you take? Why not the most horrible wax criminal of all time -- Adolf Hitler?
That's exactly what happened ... or else it was a skinhead frat stunt. One thing is known for sure -- the Nazi dictator, in full parade dress uniform, was removed from a locked glass case in the Niagara Falls, Ontario, museum last Monday.
US border guards are on high alert. Or they should be...[04/18/1999]
Latest from Trunkations, the RoadsideAmerica.com Blog
- May 15: Hats On To Stonewall Jackson, Defender Of Lexington
- Apr 30: Beefcake of Roads: New Home For World’s Largest Muscleman
- Apr 24: Join the Battleship NJ Gun Crew (Look Out, Philly!)
- Apr 17: Muffler Men History: Moving Giants
- Apr 8: The State vs. The Minister’s Tree House: Earthly Codes
- Apr 5: Saloon Cowboy: A 21st Century Muffler Man