Wax Hitler stolen from Hall of Criminals
If you were a master thief of wax figures, where would you strike to thumb your nose at the Wax Museum security industry? The Criminals Hall of Fame Wax Museum, of course. And which figure would you take? Why not the most horrible wax criminal of all time -- Adolf Hitler?
That's exactly what happened ... or else it was a skinhead frat stunt. One thing is known for sure -- the Nazi dictator, in full parade dress uniform, was removed from a locked glass case in the Niagara Falls, Ontario, museum last Monday.
US border guards are on high alert. Or they should be...[04/18/1999]
Latest from Trunkations, the RoadsideAmerica.com Blog
- Mar 20: Derek Costello: Hard-Working Master of Wax
- Mar 2: Toby Fraley’s Secret Life of Robots: Silicon Homebodies
- Dec 31: 2014: Giant Pegasus And Revolutionary Robots
- Dec 13: Welcome Back Velveteria, The Museum Of Velvet Art
- Nov 1: Flick’s Lick: Triple Dog Dare for Hammond, IN
- Oct 3: Brawny Men of San Francisco Bay