Wax Hitler stolen from Hall of Criminals
If you were a master thief of wax figures, where would you strike to thumb your nose at the Wax Museum security industry? The Criminals Hall of Fame Wax Museum, of course. And which figure would you take? Why not the most horrible wax criminal of all time -- Adolf Hitler?
That's exactly what happened ... or else it was a skinhead frat stunt. One thing is known for sure -- the Nazi dictator, in full parade dress uniform, was removed from a locked glass case in the Niagara Falls, Ontario, museum last Monday.
US border guards are on high alert. Or they should be...[04/18/1999]
Latest from Trunkations, the RoadsideAmerica.com Blog
- Nov 1: Flick’s Lick: Triple Dog Dare for Hammond, IN
- Oct 3: Brawny Men of San Francisco Bay
- Oct 2: Some National Museums Beyond National Bickering
- Sep 22: Tales from Trundle Manor
- Aug 29: Evolution of the Cow Chip Toss: Wisconsin
- Aug 15: Legend of Hermann the German: Footnote in History?