Wax Hitler stolen from Hall of Criminals
If you were a master thief of wax figures, where would you strike to thumb your nose at the Wax Museum security industry? The Criminals Hall of Fame Wax Museum, of course. And which figure would you take? Why not the most horrible wax criminal of all time -- Adolf Hitler?
That's exactly what happened ... or else it was a skinhead frat stunt. One thing is known for sure -- the Nazi dictator, in full parade dress uniform, was removed from a locked glass case in the Niagara Falls, Ontario, museum last Monday.
US border guards are on high alert. Or they should be...[04/18/1999]
- Heart of the tourist district. At the top of Clifton Hill, on the north side of Victoria Ave. just west of Centre St.
- Museum closed in 2014.
Latest from Trunkations, the RoadsideAmerica.com Blog
- Feb 16: Palace On A Budget: No Bread For Corn
- Feb 8: Dust Up At The Action Figure Museum
- Feb 2: Happy Birthday Twine Ball Man
- Jan 21: A Uniter, Not A Divider
- Jan 16: Hot Wax: Presidents For Sale
- Jan 11: The 7 Death Cars of Bonnie and Clyde