Ma'Cille is really dead
Lucille "Ma'Cille" House, who we mistakenly thought passed away last year, is now really dead. She ran Ma'Cille's Museum of Miscellanea in Gordo, AL, an eclectic collection of oddities and junk. She died on New Year's Eve in a Tuscaloosa hospital. The contents of the museum were auctioned off in 1998.[01/08/2000]
- Museum contents auctioned 1998, Ma'Cille died in 2000.
Latest from Trunkations, the RoadsideAmerica.com Blog
- Nov 1: Flick’s Lick: Triple Dog Dare for Hammond, IN
- Oct 3: Brawny Men of San Francisco Bay
- Oct 2: Some National Museums Beyond National Bickering
- Sep 22: Tales from Trundle Manor
- Aug 29: Evolution of the Cow Chip Toss: Wisconsin
- Aug 15: Legend of Hermann the German: Footnote in History?