Ma'Cille is really dead
Lucille "Ma'Cille" House, who we mistakenly thought passed away last year, is now really dead. She ran Ma'Cille's Museum of Miscellanea in Gordo, AL, an eclectic collection of oddities and junk. She died on New Year's Eve in a Tuscaloosa hospital. The contents of the museum were auctioned off in 1998.[01/08/2000]
- Museum contents auctioned 1998, Ma'Cille died in 2000.
Latest from Trunkations, the RoadsideAmerica.com Blog
- Nov 30: Michael Delligatti, Father of the Big Mac (1918-2016)
- Nov 26: Spiderwebman II, We Hope
- Nov 22: Sleep Well, Button King (1930-2016)
- Nov 21: One Log House To Transcend Its One Loggedness
- Nov 14: We’ll Cross That Bridge When We… Oh Wait. Never Mind.
- Nov 7: Junior Banks for President