Britney Spears Museum
The hometown of Britney Spears, Kentwood, Louisiana, is planning to open a Britney Spears museum for their famous teenager. A special wing of the Kentwood Museum will feature memorabilia from Britney's years in the bayou, her stint on the Micky Mouse Club, and rise to pop stardom. We recommend a memorable photo op: a larger-than-life plywood cutout of Britney, allowing visitors to peek out through her navel.[07/09/2000]
- 204 Ave E., Kentwood, LA
- Inside the Kentwood Museum. I-55 about five miles south of the Mississippi border. Exit onto Hwy 38/Ave. G. East into town. North (left) on US Hwy 51/3rd St., then right on Ave. E for a half-block.
Latest from Trunkations, the RoadsideAmerica.com Blog
- Nov 1: Flick’s Lick: Triple Dog Dare for Hammond, IN
- Oct 3: Brawny Men of San Francisco Bay
- Oct 2: Some National Museums Beyond National Bickering
- Sep 22: Tales from Trundle Manor
- Aug 29: Evolution of the Cow Chip Toss: Wisconsin
- Aug 15: Legend of Hermann the German: Footnote in History?