Britney Spears Museum
The hometown of Britney Spears, Kentwood, Louisiana, is planning to open a Britney Spears museum for their famous teenager. A special wing of the Kentwood Museum will feature memorabilia from Britney's years in the bayou, her stint on the Micky Mouse Club, and rise to pop stardom. We recommend a memorable photo op: a larger-than-life plywood cutout of Britney, allowing visitors to peek out through her navel.[07/09/2000]
- 204 Ave E., Kentwood, LA
- Inside the Kentwood Museum. I-55 about five miles south of the Mississippi border. Exit onto Hwy 38/Ave. G. East into town. North (left) on US Hwy 51/3rd St., then right on Ave. E for a half-block.
- Irregular hours. Call ahead, and when you arrive ring the doorbell. (Call to verify)
- Adults $3.00
Latest from Trunkations, the RoadsideAmerica.com Blog
- Dec 6: Anxious America, Bigger Button Museum
- Nov 30: Michael Delligatti, Father of the Big Mac (1918-2016)
- Nov 26: Spiderwebman II, We Hope
- Nov 22: Sleep Well, Button King (1930-2016)
- Nov 21: One Log House To Transcend Its One Loggedness
- Nov 14: We’ll Cross That Bridge When We… Oh Wait. Never Mind.