Important Press Briefing: Ole St. Nick Climbs The World's Largest Catsup Bottle!
According to fanatical local boosters, a new holiday tradition has started in Collinsville, Illinois. A 16 ft high, 400 pound Santa Claus wrapped in garland and lights, can now be viewed climbing the World's Largest Catsup Bottle. Santa had to stay in storage last year because of continuous snowfall, temperatures in the single digits, and wind chills of minus 40 degrees. But the rest did him some good and now he's on the world famous water tower for all to see! We hope to have created some nice holiday memories for residents and travelers alike."
See the big guy doing his thing at www.catsupbottle.com[12/20/2001]
Latest from Trunkations, the RoadsideAmerica.com Blog
- Mar 17: Prince Edward Island Vanishes From Canada’s Maps
- Mar 6: Latest Thrill: Taking a Dump in New Jersey
- Feb 26: Party’s Over On Post-Apocalyptic Highway
- Feb 16: Palace On A Budget: No Bread For Corn
- Feb 8: Dust Up At The Action Figure Museum
- Feb 2: Happy Birthday Twine Ball Man