Important Press Briefing: Ole St. Nick Climbs The World's Largest Catsup Bottle!
According to fanatical local boosters, a new holiday tradition has started in Collinsville, Illinois. A 16 ft high, 400 pound Santa Claus wrapped in garland and lights, can now be viewed climbing the World's Largest Catsup Bottle. Santa had to stay in storage last year because of continuous snowfall, temperatures in the single digits, and wind chills of minus 40 degrees. But the rest did him some good and now he's on the world famous water tower for all to see! We hope to have created some nice holiday memories for residents and travelers alike."
See the big guy doing his thing at www.catsupbottle.com[12/20/2001]
Latest from Trunkations, the RoadsideAmerica.com Blog
- May 24: Two Gallows, One Beatle: Good Times At The Old Jail
- May 15: Hats On To Stonewall Jackson, Defender Of Lexington
- Apr 30: Beefcake of Roads: New Home For World’s Largest Muscleman
- Apr 24: Join the Battleship NJ Gun Crew (Look Out, Philly!)
- Apr 17: Muffler Men History: Moving Giants
- Apr 8: The State vs. The Minister’s Tree House: Earthly Codes