Museum of Sex dons conical hat for Chinese erotic exhibit
The Museum of Sex in New York City continues to operate as a serious art and cultural venue, not a haunt for pervs and jokey frat field trips. Their latest show, "Sex Among the Lotus: 2500 Years of Chinese Erotic Obsession," runs March 18, 2004 - January 2005. Paintings and photos in their press kit just a bit too explicit for kid-friendly Tourism News....
Open 7 days a week: Sun.-Fri. 11 am - 6:30 pm. $14.50; $13.50 seniors/students. Website - www.museumofsex.com[03/13/2004]
- 233 Fifth Ave., New York, NY
- Fifth Avenue, at 27th St.
Latest from Trunkations, the RoadsideAmerica.com Blog
- Mar 20: Derek Costello: Hard-Working Master of Wax
- Mar 2: Toby Fraley’s Secret Life of Robots: Silicon Homebodies
- Dec 31: 2014: Giant Pegasus And Revolutionary Robots
- Dec 13: Welcome Back Velveteria, The Museum Of Velvet Art
- Nov 1: Flick’s Lick: Triple Dog Dare for Hammond, IN
- Oct 3: Brawny Men of San Francisco Bay