Museum of Sex dons conical hat for Chinese erotic exhibit
The Museum of Sex in New York City continues to operate as a serious art and cultural venue, not a haunt for pervs and jokey frat field trips. Their latest show, "Sex Among the Lotus: 2500 Years of Chinese Erotic Obsession," runs March 18, 2004 - January 2005. Paintings and photos in their press kit just a bit too explicit for kid-friendly Tourism News....
Open 7 days a week: Sun.-Fri. 11 am - 6:30 pm. $14.50; $13.50 seniors/students. Website - www.museumofsex.com[03/13/2004]
- 233 5th Ave., New York, NY
- 5th Ave. at 27th St.
- Su-Th 10-8, F-Sa 11-10 (Call to verify)
- Adults $17.
Latest from Trunkations, the RoadsideAmerica.com Blog
- Nov 30: Michael Delligatti, Father of the Big Mac (1918-2016)
- Nov 26: Spiderwebman II, We Hope
- Nov 22: Sleep Well, Button King (1930-2016)
- Nov 21: One Log House To Transcend Its One Loggedness
- Nov 14: We’ll Cross That Bridge When We… Oh Wait. Never Mind.
- Nov 7: Junior Banks for President