Museum of Sex dons conical hat for Chinese erotic exhibit
The Museum of Sex in New York City continues to operate as a serious art and cultural venue, not a haunt for pervs and jokey frat field trips. Their latest show, "Sex Among the Lotus: 2500 Years of Chinese Erotic Obsession," runs March 18, 2004 - January 2005. Paintings and photos in their press kit just a bit too explicit for kid-friendly Tourism News....
Open 7 days a week: Sun.-Fri. 11 am - 6:30 pm. $14.50; $13.50 seniors/students. Website - www.museumofsex.com[03/13/2004]
- 233 5th Ave., New York, NY
- 5th Ave. at 27th St.
- Su-Th 10-8, F-Sa 11-10 (Call to verify)
Latest from Trunkations, the RoadsideAmerica.com Blog
- Jan 1: Sweet 16: Looks Like a Beauty
- Nov 2: Vacation of a Lifetime
- Sep 5: Don’t Pave On Me
- Apr 4: Building the Roadside Capital of the World
- Jan 5: Looking Forward: Walk-Thru Shuttle, Sidewalk Sea Monster
- Nov 14: Dr. Mütter: Surgeon Behind the Specimens