Reports, news, and stories on quirky roadside attractions! Not all tips verified -- call ahead! Submit your own tip.
- Phoenix, Arizona - UFO Crash Site
The Dreamy Draw Dam, located off the Squaw Peak Parkway, is supposedly a UFO crash site, where in 1947 the Army Corp. of Eng. used rock to cover up what was a UFO crash in 1947. Actually the site was where the craft made contact with planet earth and then skipped some 10 miles north to where it eventually stopped. The Dreamy Draw Dam is now a small park that is supposed to prevent flood waters from inundating lower Phoenix -- or is it covering up debris from the contact of something from another world?[Douglas P. Avakian, 06/29/1997]
Dreamy Draw Dam
- Unnamed Rd, Phoenix, AZ
- Dreamy Draw Dam. Hwy 51/Piestewa Fwy exit 7. Drive east a half-mile to the dam.
- Sedona, Arizona - Ye Olde UFO Store
My wife and I stopped in, and walked away with goosebumps. The owner is very into UFOs and sightings in the Sedona area. Definitely worth stopping by if you're into UFOs.[Charlie, 03/05/2011]
- On the east side of Hwy 179 a quarter-mile south of Hwy 89A.
- July 2012, Sept 2013: Reported gone.
UFO store and a small museum. With a UFO and an alien, and an Alien Recovery Team Van in their parking lot.[David Kamada, 05/20/2010]
- Sedona, Arizona - UFO Sky Vision Night Tours While looking for the now closed Ye Olde UFO Store, the folks and I ended up here. During the day the small store is a mineral and New Age gallery, but at night they trek out into the desert in search of UFOs. Fun, but a bit expensive. [Jessi, 07/25/2014]
UFO Vortex Gallery and Gifts
- 3190 W. Hwy 89A, Sedona, AZ
- The tours operate out of UFO Vortex Gallery and Gifts, which is on the west side of town, in a shopping plaza on the northwest corner of Hwy 89A and Dry Creek Rd.
- Tours start at dusk, last 2 hrs (Call to verify)
- Adults $90.
Kim Carlsberg, who operates Sedona UFO Night Vision Sky Tours, is a delight. She is a wonderful source of information about Sedona, its sky, and its high strangeness. We enjoyed a lovely and very fun evening with Kim as we looked up using her high quality night vision gear. She has a storefront now, and sells night vision gear as well as other items such as her books. A skywatch with night vision is an amazing experience and highly recommended.[MLee, 07/31/2013]
At $90 per adult, night vision isn't cheap. Those Sedona UFOs had better be up there.