Greenville, Ohio: Loose Meat Drive-Thru and Gum Wall
The Maid-Rite Drive-In is as famous for its globs-of-gum-covered drive-up window wall as it is for its loose-meat sandwiches.
- 125 N. Broadway, Greenville, OH
- Maid-Rite Drive-In. Just north of the river, on the east side of Hwy 571/N. Broadway.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Sandwich Drive-Thru and Gum Wall
Visitor Tips and News About Loose Meat Drive-Thru and Gum Wall
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A local landmark, the Maid-Rite Drive-In is as famous for its globs-of-gum-covered drive-thru wall as it is for its loose-meat sandwiches (think sloppy joes without the sauce). A trip through the drive-thru is not complete without making your own addition to the collage.
Famous Maid Rite Loose Meat Sandwich
Home of the famous Maid Rite loose meat sandwich. The brick outside is covered with gum from visitors over the years. You definitely must stop by! They've also had the flavoured fountain sodas for as long as I can remember!
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 21, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Grave of Agnes Moorehead, Doomed "Bewitched" Actress, Dayton, Ohio
- Cleveland Police Museum, Cleveland, Ohio
- Strange Concrete "Egg" Structure, Logan, Ohio
- Eggshelland, Lyndhurst, Ohio
- Wright Flyer Replica, North Canton, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 25-Foot-Tall Santa with Thick Head, Watson, Saskatchewan
- Big Green Dinosaur, Wharton, Texas
- Feature: National Knife Museum, Sevierville, Tennessee
- Metalmorphosis - Giant Head, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Feature: Mud Island, Memphis, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips