Killington, Vermont: Tree Full of BrasHalfway up Skye Peak, visible from a ski resort chair lift -- which also is how the bras got in the tree.
- Bear Mountain Rd, Killington, VT
- South of town about three miles on US 4/Hwy 100. Turn onto E. Mountain Rd, then after a mile turn again onto Bear Mountain Rd. Take this to the Bear Mountain Base at Killington ski resort. The tree is half-way up the Skye Peak Quad chair lift. Walking up the mountain under the chair lift is free off-season.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Tree Full of Bras
You've got to be a skier for this one. Half way up the Skye Peak Quad chair from the Bear Mountain Base at Killington is a tree full of bras. Hundreds of them. They are there all year.[Alph, 03/20/2005]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Frozen GI - Rutland County Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Rutland, VT - 9 mi.
- The Leash Sculpture, Rutland, VT - 9 mi.
- Bowman Mausoleum's Mourning Man, Cuttingsville, VT - 9 mi.
- In the region: Big Indian Shop and Statue, Shelburne Falls, MA - 68 mi.