Tombstone, Arizona: World's Largest Rose Bush
There are larger rose bushes in the world, but with all the guns toted by citizens of Tombstone, who's going to challenge this boast?
Rose Tree Museum
- 118 S 4th St., Tombstone, AZ
- Rose Tree Museum. On the east side of S. 4th St. just north of E. Toughnut St.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
World's Largest Rose Bush
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Rose Bush
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Alive and well, In bloom in April, looks great, has small white roses.
[Susan M. Benevides, 04/20/2011]
World's Largest Rosebush
No visit to Tombstone would be complete without a visit to the World's Largest Rosebush, or a viewing of the best darn presentation of the history of Tombstone --the Historama. This rotating diorama with animated parts turns while the movie screen is down, showing you in even more detail how thrilling the town's history was, and the show is narrated by the one and only Vincent Price. The most dramatic re-enactment of the death of an Earp (I forget which Earp) imaginable, when the wooden Earp's head goes *clunk* on the pool table. Truly inspiring.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 23, 2013
Arizona Latest Tips and Stories
- Grave of Ernesto Miranda, Mesa, Arizona
- Rattlesnake Crafts, Elfrida, Arizona
- Meteor City Trading Post - World's Longest Map of Route 66, Meteor City, Arizona
- Big Baby, Goodyear, Arizona
- Garden of Gethsemane, Tucson, Arizona
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Replica of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, Monticello, Indiana
- The Miner's Circle - Mine Explosion Graves, Lake City, Tennessee
- Buffalo Trails Museum, Epping, North Dakota
- Ice Cream Cone Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips