Tecumseh, Michigan: Steel Dino Sculptures
Two dinosaur skeleton sculptures near the flea market.
- Tecumseh-Clinton Rd, Tecumseh, MI
- North of downtown near the airport. Hwy 50 N. on N. Evans which turns into Tecumseh-Clinton Rd. On the right, in front of the flea market.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Steel Dino Sculptures
Visitor Tips and News About Steel Dino Sculptures
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
We managed to find the steel dino sculpture in Tecumseh on July 4, 2010. And it became two!
Steel Dino sculpture
Just north of downtown Tecumseh you will come across a sculpture that appears to be a Brontesaurus. Not a skeleton in the normal sense, the unusual thing is that it looks like an enlarged verion of one of those plywood dinosaur kits that you can buy. It is about 15 feet tall, and while it stands on a concrete foundation there is no plaque that I could find describing why it is here, what it means or who sculpted the thing.... Either that or it was burried in snow the day I saw it.
[Richard Weiss, 04/08/2005]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
June 19, 2013
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Skellville, Benton Harbor, Michigan
- Town of Hell, Hell, Michigan
- Fetuses in Jars - Kingman Museum, Battle Creek, Michigan
- Tiny Church in Hell, Hell, Michigan
- Fake Carcasses, Giant Deer, Jerome, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Behn's Game Farm, Aniwa, Wisconsin
- Live Tiger - Tiger Truck Stop, Gross Tete, Louisiana
- Hank Williams Jr. Monday Night Football Jukebox, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- "The Birds" Movie Restaurant and Locales, Bodega Bay, California
- McDonald's Astronaut, Houston, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips