Clearwater, Florida: Captain Memo's Pirate Cruise
The terrorists of the 18th century, now sailing the Gulf for your comedy pleasure on a replica vessel, the 70 ft. long Pirate's Ransom, certified to carry 125 souls plus crew.
- 25 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL
- Captain Memo's Pirate Cruise. Take Memorial Causeway west. In roundabout, take 4th exit, park in permitted spots in the Marina.
- Cruises 10 am, 2 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Captain Memo's Pirate Cruise
Visitor Tips and News About Captain Memo's Pirate Cruise
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
When in Clearwater Beach, keep an eye out for a bright red, three-masted pirate ship plying the surrounding waters. It's Captain Memo's vessel, the Pirate's Ransom available for cruises and private parties. We actually heard it before seeing it round a spit of lnad -- a throbbing beat of disco music as the ship motored toward its home channel.
The original Captain Memo departed for Davy Jones' Locker in 2009, but the topside merriment carries on! [RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 11/08/2014]
Captain Memo's Pirate Ship
Captain Memo's hilariously tall red pirate galleon, the "Pirate's Ransom," has terrorized the Gulf Coast for years with 2-hr birthday party cruises and private corporate outings. Based in Clearwater, it now appears to be setting up a new home at the Tarpon Springs docks, close to Spongeorama. [Archibald Family, 04/14/2005]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 2, 2015
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: World's Largest Collection of Autographed Baseballs, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Last Silent Movie Studio in Jacksonville, Jacksonville, Florida
- White Shriner Statue, Sarasota, Florida
- World's Largest Bowling Pin, Tampa, Florida
- Nalcrest: Postal Worker Golden Years Utopia, Nalcrest, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Flea Market Mascot Big Cow, Savannah, Georgia
- Blue Angel Weather Vane, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Cathedral of Junk, Austin, Texas
- Old Hardhide - Town Gator in a Cage, Ponchatoula, Louisiana
- Grave of a Suspected Vampire, Exeter, Rhode Island
Latest Visitor Tips