Clearwater, Florida: Captain Memo's Pirate Cruise
The terrorists of the 18th century, now sailing the Gulf for your comedy pleasure on a replica vessel, the 70 ct. long Pirate's Ransom, certified to carry 125 souls plus crew.
- 25 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL
- Captain Memo's Pirate Cruise. Take Memorial Causeway west. In roundabout, take 4th exit, park in permitted spots in the Marina.
- Cruises 10 am, 2 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Captain Memo's Pirate Ship
Visitor Tips and News About Captain Memo's Pirate Cruise
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Captain Memo's hilariously tall red pirate galleon, the "Pirate's Ransom," has terrorized the Gulf Coast for years with 2-hr birthday party cruises and private corporate outings. Based in Clearwater, it now appears to be setting up a new home at the Tarpon Springs docks, close to Spongeorama.
[Archibald Family, 04/14/2005]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 16, 2014
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Statue of Pegasus, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Large Floating Rubber Duck, Jacksonville, Florida
- Shell Factory, Fort Myers, Florida
- Silver Springs: Glass Bottom Boats, Silver Springs, Florida
- Ponce De Leon Spring, Ponce De Leon, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Bible Mini-Golf, Lexington, Kentucky
- Champions For Humanity: Mount Rushmore of California, Oakland, California
- Swamis - Self Realization Fellowship, Encinitas, California
- Kermit the Frog and Jim Henson Statue, College Park, Maryland
- Horse Auto Parts Sculpture, Springerville, Arizona
Latest Visitor Tips