Clearwater, Florida: Captain Memo's Pirate Cruise
The terrorists of the 18th century, now sailing the Gulf for your comedy pleasure on a replica vessel, the 70 ct. long Pirate's Ransom, certified to carry 125 souls plus crew.
- 25 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL
- Captain Memo's Pirate Cruise. Take Memorial Causeway west. In roundabout, take 4th exit, park in permitted spots in the Marina.
- Cruises 10 am, 2 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Captain Memo's Pirate Ship
Visitor Tips and News About Captain Memo's Pirate Cruise
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Captain Memo's hilariously tall red pirate galleon, the "Pirate's Ransom," has terrorized the Gulf Coast for years with 2-hr birthday party cruises and private corporate outings. Based in Clearwater, it now appears to be setting up a new home at the Tarpon Springs docks, close to Spongeorama.
[Archibald Family, 04/14/2005]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 23, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Free Water Ski Shows, Oldsmar, Florida
- The Gloria Swanson Parking Area, New Port Richey, Florida
- Hong Kong Willie, Tampa, Florida
- Panther Ridge Conservation Center, Wellington, Florida
- Weeki Wachee - City of Mermaids, Weeki Wachee, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cottonwood Madonna - Virgin of the Tree, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Voodoo Doughnut, Eugene, Oregon
- Black Bear Inn Bear Statue, Dubois, Wyoming
- Ivenergy Wind Farm Turbine Blade, Judith Gap, Montana
- Ryegate Testicle Festival, Ryegate, Montana
Latest Visitor Tips