Baton Rouge, Louisiana: Big Root Beer Mug
Up on a pole. A good 3-D sign, with frothy root beer foam spilling from the rim.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Frostop Giant Mug
Visitor Tips and News About Big Root Beer Mug
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
In addition to the giant mug, there's a giant soda cup on the corner of the diner! [Lauren Meyers, 08/17/2014]
Giant Root Beer Mug - Frostop Chain
As soon as I got off the freeway to explore Baton Rouge, I saw this Frostop root beer mug beckoning me in for a root beer. Although the weather was gloomy, I made a few photos and then went into town to see what was there, planning on going back for a Po Boy sandwich... Unfortunately, when I got back they were just closing and only had hamburgers, and of course root beer to offer. Frostop is a chain, though I don't know how many still sport the classic oversized mug.
[Richard Weiss, 05/23/2005]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 2, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Louisiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Marker: Where Stars Flirted with Local Girls, Morganza, Louisiana
- Feature: Abita Mystery House, Abita Springs, Louisiana
- Mardi Gras Museum of Imperial Calcasieu, Lake Charles, Louisiana
- Duck Dynasty Headquarters, Monroe, Louisiana
- Frostop Giant Mug, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Boy and the Boot Statue, Wellsville, Ohio
- Boy and the Boot Statue, Wausau, Wisconsin
- Feature: Museum of Aviation, Warner Robins, Georgia
- Popeye Statue, Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Horse Drawn Steampunk, Elkridge, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips