Edneyville, North Carolina: Indian Muffler Man
Boyd "Bub" Hyder has recreated a small western town at his cattle ranch, and a big Indian is included.
Puncheon Camp Creek Cattle Ranch
- Rhodes Rd, Edneyville, NC
- US 64 in Hendersonville, NC northeast to Fruitland Road, right after you pass N. Henderson High School, take that to Old Clear Creek Road to CR 1593/Rhodes Rd, on right. Located at Puncheon Camp Creek Cattle Ranch.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Indian Muffler Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Muffler Man - Indian
Still there at Bub Hyder's Ranch. Here is a 2006 photo of the Indian Muffler Man.
[Anthony Annoyance, 08/30/2006]
Indian Muffler Man
This Indian Muffler Man is located at the Bub Hyder Ranch off of Puncheon Camp Creek Road in Edneyville. Boyd "Bub" Hyder has recreated a small western town at his cattle ranch and this Indian MM is included in the creation. He's in a corner and is hard to see, but he's there.
[Todd K, 06/03/2005]
June 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Vollis Simpson Whirligig Park, Wilson, North Carolina
- Goon with a Top Hat, Kenly, North Carolina
- Love Valley, Love Valley, North Carolina
- White Squirrel Festival, Brevard, North Carolina
- Gene Dillard Mosaic House, Durham, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Jennifer the Shark, Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Shoe Tree, Beatty, Nevada
- Bigfoot Trap, Applegate, Oregon
- Apple Dumpling UFO Docking and Teleportation Center, Cane Beds, Arizona
- Giant Longhorn and Early Oil Mural, Odessa, Texas