Edneyville, North Carolina: Indian Muffler Man
Boyd "Bub" Hyder has recreated a small western town at his cattle ranch, and a big Indian is included.
Puncheon Camp Creek Cattle Ranch
- Rhodes Rd, Edneyville, NC
- US 64 in Hendersonville, NC northeast to Fruitland Road, right after you pass N. Henderson High School, take that to Old Clear Creek Road to CR 1593/Rhodes Rd, on right. Located at Puncheon Camp Creek Cattle Ranch.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Muffler Man - Indian
Visitor Tips and News About Indian Muffler Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Still there at Bub Hyder's Ranch. Here is a 2006 photo of the Indian Muffler Man.
[Anthony Annoyance, 08/30/2006]
Indian Muffler Man
This Indian Muffler Man is located at the Bub Hyder Ranch off of Puncheon Camp Creek Road in Edneyville. Boyd "Bub" Hyder has recreated a small western town at his cattle ranch and this Indian MM is included in the creation. He's in a corner and is hard to see, but he's there.
[Todd K, 06/03/2005]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 22, 2014
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Lizard Lick ATM, Lizard Lick, North Carolina
- Quill Pen and the Writer's Desk, Charlotte, North Carolina
- The Witches' Keyhole, Lenoir, North Carolina
- Pose with the Original Carolina Hillbilly, Edneyville, North Carolina
- Harry's Grill and Piggy's Ice, Hendersonville, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Roundtop Gas Station, Sherwood, Arkansas
- Wizard of Oz Garden, Mapleton, Illinois
- Image of Jesus Christ on a Tree, Rochester, New York
- Carson Mansion - Quintessential Haunted House, Eureka, California
- Chrome Longhorn Sculpture, Johnson City, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips