Edneyville, North Carolina: Indian Muffler Man
Boyd "Bub" Hyder has recreated a small western town at his cattle ranch, and a big Indian is included.
Puncheon Camp Creek Cattle Ranch
- Rhodes Rd, Edneyville, NC
- US 64 in Hendersonville, NC northeast to Fruitland Road, right after you pass N. Henderson High School, take that to Old Clear Creek Road to CR 1593/Rhodes Rd, on right. Located at Puncheon Camp Creek Cattle Ranch.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Indian Muffler Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Muffler Man - Indian
Still there at Bub Hyder's Ranch. Here is a 2006 photo of the Indian Muffler Man.
[Anthony Annoyance, 08/30/2006]
Indian Muffler Man
This Indian Muffler Man is located at the Bub Hyder Ranch off of Puncheon Camp Creek Road in Edneyville. Boyd "Bub" Hyder has recreated a small western town at his cattle ranch and this Indian MM is included in the creation. He's in a corner and is hard to see, but he's there.
[Todd K, 06/03/2005]
May 25, 2015
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- The Road to Nowhere, Bryson City, North Carolina
- Largest Plunger and Toilet, New Bern, North Carolina
- Woman's Legs, Henderson, North Carolina
- Futuro House, Frisco, North Carolina
- Grave of Millie Christine McCoy, Whiteville, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Korean War Foxhole, San Antonio, Texas
- Feature: National WWII Museum, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Buckhorn Hall of Horns, San Antonio, Texas
- Tin Man from Oz, Readfield, Wisconsin
- Cave Restaurant, Richland, Missouri