Wawa, Ontario, Canada: Grady, World's Largest Canada Goose
"Wawa" means "land of the big goose" in a language that is not English. This big honker, 26 feet tall, was built in 1963 by Dick Vandercliff.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Grady, World's Largest Canada Goose
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Largest Canada Goose
Spotted this statue of a very large goose in Wawa, Ontario, Canada while traveling around Lake Superior. A very impressive, unexpected sight during a very beautiful drive around this very large lake.
[Britt Marley, 10/16/2009]
Huge Goose Statue
Outside of Wawa, Ontario, there is an approxmately 20 or 30 ft statue of a goose.
[Marion Scardino, 06/12/2005]
February 22, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ontario Latest Tips and Stories
- William Jelly Statue, Shelburne, Ontario
- Canadian Submarine HMJS Ojibwa, Port Burwell, Ontario
- Giant Mallard Duck, Scugog, Ontario
- Grounded Ship In Lake Ontario, Lincoln - Vineland, Ontario
- World's Largest Inukshuk, Schomberg, Ontario
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California