Wawa, Ontario, Canada: Grady, World's Largest Canada Goose
"Wawa" means "land of the big goose" in a language that is not English. This big honker, 26 feet tall, was built in 1963 by Dick Vandercliff.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Grady, World's Largest Canada Goose
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Largest Canada Goose
Spotted this statue of a very large goose in Wawa, Ontario, Canada while traveling around Lake Superior. A very impressive, unexpected sight during a very beautiful drive around this very large lake.
[Britt Marley, 10/16/2009]
Huge Goose Statue
Outside of Wawa, Ontario, there is an approxmately 20 or 30 ft statue of a goose.
[Marion Scardino, 06/12/2005]
June 24, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ontario Latest Tips and Stories
- Stone Animal Fence, Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Blue Moose With Mountie Hat, Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Empire State Building on Its Side, Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Dinosaur Adventure Golf, Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Tesla Statue: Canadian Side, Niagara Falls, Ontario
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Fountain of Youth Springs, Lewes, Delaware
- Johnny Cash Museum, Nashville, Tennessee
- Lonehenge: Cadillac Ranch with One Car, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Razorback Rock, Fairfield Bay, Arkansas
- Country Western Singer Statue, Nashville, Tennessee