Wawa, Ontario, Canada: Largest Canada Goose
"Wawa" means "land of the big goose" in a language that's not English. This big honker is 26 feet tall and stands near Wawa's Tourist Information Center.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Largest Canada Goose
Visitor Tips and News About Largest Canada Goose
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Spotted this statue of a very large goose in Wawa, Ontario, Canada while traveling around Lake Superior. A very impressive, unexpected sight during a very beautiful drive around this very large lake.
[Britt Marley, 10/16/2009]
Huge Goose Statue
Outside of Wawa, Ontario, there is an approxmately 20 or 30 ft statue of a goose.
[Marion Scardino, 06/12/2005]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum, Paradise, MI - 84 mi.
- Halfway Point of the Trans-Canada Highway, Chippewa Falls, ON, Canada - 74 mi.
- Town Named Paradise, Paradise, MI - 94 mi.
- World's Largest Baseball, Sault Ste. Marie, ON, Canada - 101 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
October 25, 2014
Ontario Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Rocking Chair, Selwyn, Ontario
- Indian River Reptile Zoo, Indian River, Ontario
- Flamborough Patio Furniture Dinosaur, Hamilton, Ontario
- Dutch Liberation Fountain, Big Wooden Shoes, Goderich, Ontario
- Hitler's Staff Car, Ottawa, Ontario
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cateraptasaurus, Rosedale, Maryland
- Mother Mary's Totem, San Luis, Colorado
- Penobscot Narrows Observatory and Bridge, Prospect, Maine
- Big Travel Mug, North Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Mr. Potato Head Pizza Guy, Providence, Rhode Island
Latest Visitor Tips