Midland, Michigan: The Tridge - 3-Way Bridge
A Y-shaped bridge that crosses three rivers at once.
- Ashman St., Midland, MI
- Southwest edge of downtown. US Hwy 10 Business to either Ashman or McDonald Sts, then west to the river.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Tridge - 3-way Bridge
Visitor Tips and News About The Tridge - 3-Way Bridge
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
We visited the Tridge on a beautiful fall day in September and a number of people were enjoying this very pleasant area. There is a small area for relaxing just before the entrance to the Tridge, and a young lady was playing a guitar there when we visited. Also, there is a small skateboard park near the entrance. Street signs direct drivers to the Tridge.
[John Holmes, 01/26/2009]
The Tridge - 3-Way Bridge
Seeing the posting of the Zanesville "Y" bridge reminded me about the "Tridge" in Midland... A three way bridge. Like the Zanesville one, this spans three rivers -- although the first time I saw it was after several weeks of massive rains, causing the rivers to swell up and swallow the city park. The Tridge at this time essentially went into a lake, but of course this is not normal. Midland also is also known for some rather unusual homes designed by Alden B. Dow, who studied under Frank Lloyd Wright. The Dow house, built in the '30s, is open for tours on weekends.
[Richard Weiss, 06/17/2005]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 23, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Statue of Pope John Paul II, Hamtramck, Michigan
- World's Oldest and Least Flattering McKinley Statue, Muskegon, Michigan
- Old Mission Lighthouse Rock Cairns, Traverse City, Michigan
- Wienerlicious Giant Hot Dog, Mackinaw City, Michigan
- Glass-Bottom Pull-it-Yourself Raft, Manistique, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Happy Ray Charles in Bronze, Greenville, Florida
- Abraham Lincoln Reads on a Horse, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Feature: Strange Head of Andrew Jackson, Gainesboro, Tennessee
- Feature: Mural of Ronald Reagan, a Great American, Cookeville, Tennessee
- Feature: Extruded Heads of 1930s Sports Stars, Russellville, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips