Lake Odessa, Michigan: Tiny Church
From its exterior size, we'd guess that it could hold maybe six worshipers, if they were thin.
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Church
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Here's another nice little church with rather pleasant setting. When I took this picture a fellow went by on a riding lawnmower and stopped for a few moments to tell me his father built this by himself in the mid 1980's.
[Richard Weiss, 07/02/2005]
February 13, 2016
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Graveside Monument to Mr. Jefferson Nickel, Owosso, Michigan
- Giant Ice Cream Cone, East Leroy, Michigan
- Large Bear, Vulcan, Michigan
- Feature: Robert Wadlow Shoe and Wayward Lincolnabilia, Plymouth, Michigan
- Belding Shoe Tree, Belding, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sac-O-Suds Store from My Cousin Vinny, Monticello, Georgia
- Andre the Giant Exhibit, Ellerbe, North Carolina
- Old Sheldon Church Ruins, Yemassee, South Carolina
- Compass Rose Park, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- Bloody Bridge, St. Mary's, Ohio