Lake Odessa, Michigan: Tiny Church
From its exterior size, we'd guess that it could hold maybe six worshipers, if they were thin.
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Church
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Here's another nice little church with rather pleasant setting. When I took this picture a fellow went by on a riding lawnmower and stopped for a few moments to tell me his father built this by himself in the mid 1980's.
[Richard Weiss, 07/02/2005]
August 25, 2016
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Historical Marker for The Thing, Memphis, Michigan
- Phallic Water Tower, Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Muffler Car Parts Sculpture, Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan
- Terrain Map of the United States, Jenison, Michigan
- Gravity Hill - Church Magnet, Malcolm, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Depot Museum - Electrocuted Eagle, Stevenson, Alabama
- Big Lumberjack, North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Municipal Giant Slide - Sliding Board, Rocky Ridge, Maryland
- Royal Swans of Swanton, Swanton, Vermont
- Benson Ford Shiphouse, Put-in-Bay, Ohio