Lake Odessa, Michigan: Tiny Church
From its exterior size, we'd guess that it could hold maybe six worshipers, if they were thin.
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Church
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Here's another nice little church with rather pleasant setting. When I took this picture a fellow went by on a riding lawnmower and stopped for a few moments to tell me his father built this by himself in the mid 1980's.
[Richard Weiss, 07/02/2005]
February 22, 2017
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Wooden Observation Tower and Teepee, St. Ignace, Michigan
- High and Dry 45th Parallel Marker, Suttons Bay, Michigan
- Park of Transplanted Bridges, Battle Creek, Michigan
- Water Tank Disguised as Lighthouse, Clay Township, Michigan
- National Coney Island Horn, Roseville, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Stand on Three States: Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Sulphur Springs, Arkansas
- Ice Cream Giant: Parks & Recreation, Montpelier, Indiana
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York
- Lark Toys, Kellogg, Minnesota
- Four Atomic Bombs, Santa Teresa, New Mexico