Lake Odessa, Michigan: Tiny Church
From its exterior size, we'd guess that it could hold maybe six worshipers, if they were thin.
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Church
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Here's another nice little church with rather pleasant setting. When I took this picture a fellow went by on a riding lawnmower and stopped for a few moments to tell me his father built this by himself in the mid 1980's.
[Richard Weiss, 07/02/2005]
September 5, 2015
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Pop Art Duff Beer Can and Cigarette Pack, Emmett, Michigan
- Big Working Kaleidoscope, Three Oaks, Michigan
- Pull-it-Yourself Raft, Manistique, Michigan
- Robinson Scenic Gardens, Mancelona, Michigan
- Yellow Dinosaurs, Bear Lake, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Barnacopia Agricultural Museum, Polo, Illinois
- Civil War Tails at the Homestead Museum, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- 22-Foot-Tall Transformer, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Unclaimed Baggage Center, Scottsboro, Alabama
- Flintstones Bedrock City, Custer, South Dakota