Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Scythe Tree
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The scythe tips sticking out from the tree are surrounded ny green paint and painted yellow. The lowest is about 8 or so feet up. We had trouble finding the place mostly because we were looking on the wrong side of the road. It's on the north side.
There were some parking spots next to the tree, but it felt a little like trespassing. No one came out of the house. I looked around for a donation box. I certainly would have left a buck or two. My kids thought it was cool, and it was definitely worth the detour from route 90. [Scott Ault, 09/30/2013]
Scythe Tree -- sickle's still there.
[Julie Barnes, 09/07/2011]
November 25, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- 15-Foot-Tall Bronze Indian, Avon, New York
- Last Howard Johnson's in the World, Lake George, New York
- Headless Horseman Monument, Sleepy Hollow, New York
- Marconi Radio Test Tower, Binghamton, New York
- Only Outdoor U.S. ATM That Pays in Gold, New York, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Dillinger Museum, Crown Point, Indiana
- Lion Country Safari, Loxahatchee, Florida
- Sioux City Corn Palace, Sioux City, Iowa
- Belding Shoe Tree, Belding, Michigan
- Big Horse Head Outside Apt. Building, Fairfax, Virginia