Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Scythe Tree
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The scythe tips sticking out from the tree are surrounded ny green paint and painted yellow. The lowest is about 8 or so feet up. We had trouble finding the place mostly because we were looking on the wrong side of the road. It's on the north side.
There were some parking spots next to the tree, but it felt a little like trespassing. No one came out of the house. I looked around for a donation box. I certainly would have left a buck or two. My kids thought it was cool, and it was definitely worth the detour from route 90. [Scott Ault, 09/30/2013]
Scythe Tree -- sickle's still there.
[Julie Barnes, 09/07/2011]
October 22, 2016
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Partridge Family Bus Replica, Ashland, New York
- Rod Serling "Walking Distance" Plaque, Binghamton, New York
- Star Trek Original Series Set Tour, Ticonderoga, New York
- Orbital Connector, New York, New York
- Museum of Sex, New York, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Tie Hack Monument, Dubois, Wyoming
- Blowing Cave, Kennebunkport, Maine
- Wooden Statue And Grave Of Police K9 Zeek, Westland, Michigan
- Rocks for Fun Cafe, Tigerton, Wisconsin
- National Corvette Museum, Bowling Green, Kentucky