Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Scythe Tree
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The scythe tips sticking out from the tree are surrounded ny green paint and painted yellow. The lowest is about 8 or so feet up. We had trouble finding the place mostly because we were looking on the wrong side of the road. It's on the north side.
There were some parking spots next to the tree, but it felt a little like trespassing. No one came out of the house. I looked around for a donation box. I certainly would have left a buck or two. My kids thought it was cool, and it was definitely worth the detour from route 90. [Scott Ault, 09/30/2013]
Scythe Tree -- sickle's still there.
[Julie Barnes, 09/07/2011]
January 22, 2017
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Rick James Grave, Buffalo, New York
- Large Virgin Mary Atop a Large Boulder, Eastport, New York
- Rotting Remains of U.S.S. Ticonderoga, Whitehall, New York
- Bigfoot Sculpture, Sasquatch Sightings Area, Whitehall, New York
- Bigfoot Sightings and Signs, Whitehall, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Anvil Rock, Anvil Rock, South Carolina
- Queen Esther's Rock, Wyoming, Pennsylvania
- First Transcontinental Phone Call Monument, Jekyll Island, Georgia
- First Automobile Voyage by Horseless Carriage, Kokomo, Indiana
- Memorial to Drowned Boy Scouts, Truth or Consequences, New Mexico