White Lake, South Dakota: Rest Stop Tiny Church - Westbound
One of two identical tiny churches placed in rest areas on opposite sides of I-90.
- I-90, White Lake, SD
- At the back of the westbound I-90 rest stop at mile marker 301.
Tiny Church - The Wayside Chapel
Visitor Tips and News About Rest Stop Tiny Church - Westbound
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The tiny church is located on Interstate 90 at Mile Marker 301 in the Rest Area. Look to the right side of the rest area building near the fence between the rest area and the surrounding properties. There's a bible on a small altar, along with a guest book. There are also some religious pamplets avaliable. Maybe six benches for those who would like to stay awhile. Outside there is a place to leave donations in a locked container. This information is about the westbound rest area church. I assume the eastbound chruch is set up the same way. [Michael Hale, 07/10/2005]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
June 20, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
South Dakota Latest Tips and Stories
- White Buffalo Statue, Huron, South Dakota
- Muffler Man, Sturgis, South Dakota
- Original 1880 Town, Murdo, South Dakota
- Rest Stop Tiny Church - Eastbound, White Lake, South Dakota
- Boondocks 1950s Retro Complex, Deadwood, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Dinosaur - T. Rex Statue, Boston, Massachusetts
- Coach of the Leg Cramps, Indianapolis, Indiana
- World's Largest Dairy Store, Norwalk, Connecticut
- Big Chairs, Hillsborough, North Carolina
- The Thing?, Dragoon, Arizona
Latest Visitor Tips