St. George, New Brunswick - Giant Blueberry
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Blueberry
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
It's just a giant smiling blueberry on a stick (more like a 25 ft. pole) in front of a blueberry-fruit stand. Definitely the biggest blueberry I've ever seen. Still, it is kinda cute!
- In St. George, NB - on your right just past the gorge (going away from "downtown").
July 5, 2015
New Brunswick Latest Tips and Stories
- Blowhard the Bony Horse, Penobsquis, New Brunswick
- Hopewell Rocks, Walk Into the Bay of Fundy, Hopewell Cape, New Brunswick
- Resurgo - Zombie Ship Captain, Moncton, New Brunswick
- Resurgo - Doomed Ship Captain, Moncton, New Brunswick
- Giant Brick, Saint John, New Brunswick
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Moccasin Bar, Hayward, Wisconsin
- Meals Delivered by Model Railroad, Kansas City, Kansas
- George Preston Station, Belle Plaine, Iowa
- Roman Columns, Elberta, Alabama
- The Elf Tree, Minneapolis, Minnesota