St. George, New Brunswick - Giant Blueberry
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Blueberry
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
It's just a giant smiling blueberry on a stick (more like a 25 ft. pole) in front of a blueberry-fruit stand. Definitely the biggest blueberry I've ever seen. Still, it is kinda cute!
- In St. George, NB - on your right just past the gorge (going away from "downtown").
October 26, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New Brunswick Latest Tips and Stories
- World Famous Reversing Falls, St. John, New Brunswick
- World's Longest Covered Bridge, Hartland, New Brunswick
- Noah's Ark, Florenceville, New Brunswick
- World's Largest Axe, Nackawic, New Brunswick
- Hopewell Rocks, Walk Into the Bay of Fundy, Hopewell Cape, New Brunswick
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sam Spade's Office, Winters, California
- Ghost Town Where The Andromeda Strain was Filmed, Shafter, Texas
- Abandoned Jail and Wedding Chapel, Laurel Springs, North Carolina
- Shoe Tree, Kalkaska, Michigan
- North Charleston Fire Museum, North Charleston, South Carolina