St. George, New Brunswick - Giant Blueberry
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Blueberry
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
It's just a giant smiling blueberry on a stick (more like a 25 ft. pole) in front of a blueberry-fruit stand. Definitely the biggest blueberry I've ever seen. Still, it is kinda cute!
- In St. George, NB - on your right just past the gorge (going away from "downtown").
August 30, 2016
New Brunswick Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Longest Covered Bridge, Hartland, New Brunswick
- Noah's Ark, Florenceville, New Brunswick
- World's Largest Axe, Nackawic, New Brunswick
- Hopewell Rocks, Walk Into the Bay of Fundy, Hopewell Cape, New Brunswick
- Blowhard the Bony Horse, Penobsquis, New Brunswick
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Site of the St Valentine's Day Massacre, Chicago, Illinois
- World's Largest Walleye, Rush City, Minnesota
- Ark Encounter, Williamstown, Kentucky
- Town Trapped in Time, Ayr, North Dakota
- F-86 on a Pole, Draper, Utah