Madison, Wisconsin: Green Bay Packer House
Painted in the team's colors -- is there any doubt it's owned by a rabid fan?
- Mayfair Ave., Madison, WI
- On the east side of Madison within the triangle of highways 30, 51, and 151. On the west side of Mayfair Avenue just north of Lexington Avenue.
Visitor Tips and News About Green Bay Packer House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Green Bay Packer House
A house painted in Green Bay Packer colors and insignia.
February 21, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Sit on Big Red Tricycle, Pepin, Wisconsin
- Harley-Davidson Museum, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Scrap Metal Motorcycle, War Hero Museum, Irma, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California