Madison, Wisconsin: Green Bay Packer House
Painted in the team's colors -- is there any doubt it's owned by a rabid fan?
- Mayfair Ave., Madison, WI
- On the east side of Madison within the triangle of highways 30, 51, and 151. On the west side of Mayfair Avenue just north of Lexington Avenue.
Visitor Tips and News About Green Bay Packer House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Green Bay Packer House
A house painted in Green Bay Packer colors and insignia.
November 28, 2015
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Oscar Mayer Wienermobile, Madison, Wisconsin
- Humpty Dumpty Behind the Plate, Arkdale, Wisconsin
- Ship Shaped Car Wash, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Flea Market Junk Robot, Adams, Wisconsin
- Feature: Jurustic Park, Marshfield, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Last Place James Dean Stopped for Gas, Lost Hills, California
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Giant Golden Ear, LaVale, Maryland
- Frostop Drive-In, Huntington, West Virginia