Madison, Wisconsin: Green Bay Packer House
Painted in the team's colors -- is there any doubt it's owned by a rabid fan?
- Mayfair Ave., Madison, WI
- On the east side of Madison within the triangle of highways 30, 51, and 151. On the west side of Mayfair Avenue just north of Lexington Avenue.
Visitor Tips and News About Green Bay Packer House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Green Bay Packer House
A house painted in Green Bay Packer colors and insignia.
September 27, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Ice Cream Cone, Abbotsford, Wisconsin
- The Boy and the Boot, Stevens Point, Wisconsin
- Murderous Ghoul Ed Gein's Grave, Plainfield, Wisconsin
- Easter Island Head, New Berlin, Wisconsin
- World's Largest Six Pack, La Crosse, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Doug Bast's House of History, Boonsboro, Maryland
- Phil Collins' 1836 Alamo Model, San Antonio, Texas
- B-29 Bomber Collision Site, Weatherford, Texas
- Foamhenge, Natural Bridge, Virginia
- Spear Hunting Museum, Summerdale, Alabama