Madison, Wisconsin: Green Bay Packer House
Painted in the team's colors -- is there any doubt it's owned by a rabid fan?
- Mayfair Ave., Madison, WI
- On the east side of Madison within the triangle of highways 30, 51, and 151. On the west side of Mayfair Avenue just north of Lexington Avenue.
Visitor Tips and News About Green Bay Packer House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Green Bay Packer House
A house painted in Green Bay Packer colors and insignia.
July 1, 2015
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Cheese House Mouse and Cow, Marinette, Wisconsin
- Ella's Animatronic Deli, Madison, Wisconsin
- Cow Sculptures, Thorp, Wisconsin
- Frog of Fontana, Fontana-on-Geneva Lake, Wisconsin
- Patriotic Town 9/11 Memorial, Little Chute, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota