Madison, Wisconsin: Green Bay Packer House
Painted in the team's colors -- is there any doubt it's owned by a rabid fan?
- Mayfair Ave., Madison, WI
- On the east side of Madison within the triangle of highways 30, 51, and 151. On the west side of Mayfair Avenue just north of Lexington Avenue.
Visitor Tips and News About Green Bay Packer House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Green Bay Packer House
A house painted in Green Bay Packer colors and insignia.
May 27, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Turkey Statue - Turkey Hunting Capital of WI, Boscobel, Wisconsin
- 9/11 World Trade Center Memorial, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Bull on a Pole, Osseo, Wisconsin
- Garden of Eden Guy, Rev. Van Slyke Statue, Galesville, Wisconsin
- Elvis Fight Site Marker, Madison, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Reptile Gardens, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Dania Beach Wild Monkeys at Motel 6, Dania Beach, Florida
- Abandoned Town of Cisco, Cisco, Utah
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Route 66 Monument, Tucumcari, New Mexico