Salem, Massachusetts: Spellbound Museum, Vampire and Ghost Hunt Tour
Run by a licensed ghost hunter, and has a FeeJee Mermaid among its museum treasures.
- 192 Essex St., Salem, MA
- From Washington St. in downtown, Essex St. is on the pedestrian mall.
- Spring-Oct Daily 10 am. (Call to verify)
- Museum Adult $10, Kids $5.
Spellbound Museum, Vampire and Ghost Hunt Tour
Visitor Tips and News About Spellbound Museum, Vampire and Ghost Hunt Tour
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Licensed ghost hunter Mollie Stewart runs the Spellbound Museum and Spellbound Tours. The museum is in a storefront along Essex St., and features "authentic Supernatural Curios and Oddities." You'll see a Feejee Mermaid, a 200-year old Vampire Killing Kit from Eastern Europe, and other choice artifacts. Admission price is steeper than the surrounding wax museums. Mollie's paranormal investigators conduct nightly "Vampire and Ghost Hunt Tour," prowling Salem's obscure haunts of the undead.
[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 07/18/2005]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
June 19, 2013
Massachusetts Latest Tips and Stories
- Turtle Boy, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Church with Congregation of Nude Statues, North Adams, Massachusetts
- Higgins Armory Museum, Worcester, Massachusetts
- IT Gravestone, Middlefield, Massachusetts
- Dump Truck and Fenway Gravestones, Leominster, Massachusetts
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- House of Balls, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Obsolete Toll Booths On Display, Stratford, Connecticut
- Tom Thumb, P. T. Barnum Graves, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Lorraine Motel, Memphis, Tennessee
- Pirate Ship, Scranton, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips