New York, New York: Jekyll and Hyde ClubMonster-themed restaurant. "Like eating inside the Disney Haunted Mansion."
- 91 7th Ave. S., New York, NY
- In the West Village, on the west side of 7th Ave. S. between Grove and Barrow Sts.
- Su-Th noon-midnight, F-Sa noon-4 am. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Jekyll and Hyde Club
Club appears to have closed. Location is locked and unlit. Too bad.[Hilary Williams, 06/04/2012]
The club, formerly at 57th St., is still in business. It moved downtown to 4th St.
The Jekyll and Hyde Club is like eating inside the Disney Haunted Mansion. The food isn't bad but you really go for the atmosphere. My family went for lunch and we LOVED it! The staff was great. The animated figures throughout the restaurant are really cool and there is something going on every few minutes, as well as a show each half hour. There are people dressed in costume that mill around the restaurant (loved Scarlett O'Hara). There are four floors (Grand Salon, Library, Laboratory, Attic). Good luck finding the men's room (like a secret passageway in the movies, it is behind a "bookshelf").[Robin, 08/03/2005]
Feb. 2011: Photo added.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Hess Triangle, New York, NY - < 1 mi.
- Giant Margarita, New York, NY - < 1 mi.
- Key-Crazy Locksmith Building, New York, NY - < 1 mi.
- In the region: Nixon's Guardhouse And Home Surveillance Control Panel, Saddle River, NJ - 21 mi.