Torrington, Connecticut: Year-Round Christmas House
One man's obsession with Christmas has evolved into a year-round display both inside and outside his house.
- 281 N. Main St., Torrington, CT
- North side of town. On the west side of Main St., the second house north of its traffic light intersection with Pearl St. Park on Pearl St.
- Better at night.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Year-Round Christmas House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Remarkable, but not for the claustrophobic. You walk through very narrow passageways, but it is overwhelming to see all the stuff this family has collected throughout the years.
The yard definitely looks better at night when everything is lit up; during the day it is not as dramatic. [signmanjoe, 09/07/2014]
The Christmas House has been around since I was a kid. This guy loves Christmas --- year-round. It is just a tiny row house on Main Street, but I swear airplanes must be blinded as they fly over. The inside is just as insane -- every room except one is one for viewing and jam packed with x-mas kitsch. He has also started doing Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day and Halloween displays in recent years.
[Matthew Ford, 08/08/2005]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 19, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Connecticut Latest Tips and Stories
- One-Armed Hot Dog, Winsted, Connecticut
- Snoopy Rock, Preston, Connecticut
- Sparky the Firehouse Dog Rock, Montville, Connecticut
- St. Edmund's Severed Arm, Mystic, Connecticut
- Elvis Shrine Inside Trophy Business Showroom, Hartford, Connecticut
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Bailey Art Museum - Robots of Clayton Bailey, Crockett, California
- Big Moose Country Store, Hoosick, New York
- Confederate Nuclear Missile, Cordele, Georgia
- Grave of Rocky's Adrian, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- World's Largest Functioning Fire Hydrant, Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips