Fergus Falls, Minnesota: Big Ship
A local nightspot, built like a sleek white pleasure ship. Along the meandering Otter Tail River.
Eagles Aerie No 2339
- 120 S. Peck St., Fergus Falls, MN
- Eagles Aerie No 2339. East side of town. From Pebble Lake Rd turn north onto S. Peck St. and drive until it ends.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Ship
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The big ship is still in Fergus Falls. Not sure how or why a big ship got into dry dock in the middle of Minnesota.
[Chris Gemlo, 02/23/2011]
Along with the Otter and Canada Goose in Fergus Falls there is the Eagles Club/Bar. The building is in the shape of a big ship. Nothing especially neat to see inside, unless you want to see the locals crowded around the bar and the pull tab salesman or happen to come through on a night there is a wedding dance held on the lower or upper dance floors. Just a photo op of a big ship.
[Holly Diestler, 09/02/2005]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
October 24, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Bunyan's Adirondack Chair, But No Tin Man, Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Stick Your Head in the Lion Mouth, Brainerd, Minnesota
- Wild Thing Hay Bales, Brainerd, Minnesota
- The Hairy Mosquito, Milaca, Minnesota
- Brick Head, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cateraptasaurus, Rosedale, Maryland
- Mother Mary's Totem, San Luis, Colorado
- Penobscot Narrows Observatory and Bridge, Prospect, Maine
- Big Travel Mug, North Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Mr. Potato Head Pizza Guy, Providence, Rhode Island
Latest Visitor Tips