Nashville, Tennessee: Cooter's Place: Dukes of Hazzard Museum
A collection of all things Dukes of Hazzard -- from the original TV show.
Cooters Place Nashville
- 2613 McGavock Pike, Nashville, TN
- Cooters Place Nashville. On the north side of McGavock Pike, opposite the Opryland Hotel.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Cooter's Place: Dukes of Hazzard Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Cooter's Place: Dukes of Hazzard Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Dukes of Hazzard Museum. See the General Lee! [Lucy, 04/06/2013]
Cooter's Place Nashville
A "museum" of all things Dukes of Hazzard -- not the movie, but the original TV show. Every time of promo item you can think of, including a bedroom made almost completely of Dukes of Hazzard promo items such as sheets and blankets, etc... Of course, there is a large gift shop that you have to walk through to get there.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 9, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Tennessee Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Cotton Museum, Memphis, Tennessee
- Replica Parthenon and Statue of Athena, Nashville, Tennessee
- USA Titan Fireworks Rocket, Pioneer, Tennessee
- Big Dragon Statue, Caryville, Tennessee
- Hollywood Wax Museum, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Wizard Of Oz Dorothy Grave, Bloomington, Illinois
- Time Portal Tromp L'oeil Murals, Brooksville, Florida
- Feature: Clinton Wedding House, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- TARDIS Little Free Library, Lisle, Illinois
- Historical Wax Museum of New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips