West Union, Ohio: William Lafferty Memorial Funeral and Carriage Collection
One of the best hearse museums around, in the Number One state for hearse production.
Lafferty Funeral Home
- 205 S. Cherry St., West Union, OH
- At Lafferty Funeral Home. Three blocks south of Hwy 41/Main St., on S. Cherry St., on the east side.
- Sa 10 am - 2 pm (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
William Lafferty Memorial Funeral and Carriage Collection
Visitor Tips and News About William Lafferty Memorial Funeral and Carriage Collection
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
One of the best hearse museums around. Ohio is one of the largest producers of hearses in the country.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Plowing Cairn of Peace, Peebles, OH - 13 mi.
- Serpent Mound, Peebles, OH - 17 mi.
- U.S. Grant, Native Son, Georgetown, OH - 20 mi.
- In the region: Notre Dame Cathedral Replica, Big Stained Glass Window, Covington, KY - 55 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 8, 2013
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Texaco Big Friend - Waving Variant, Oakwood Village, Ohio
- Feature: Kennedy Assassination Air Force One, Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio
- Dr. John Harris Dental Museum, Bainbridge, Ohio
- Big Cowboy, Columbus, Ohio
- Ohio Fallen Heroes Memorial, Sunbury, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- White Squirrels of the Pacific, Dana Point, California
- Grave of the Oldest Civil War Soldier, Chillicothe, Iowa
- Munch Box, Chatsworth, California
- Site of World's First Radio Telescope, Wheaton, Illinois
- Once-a-Year Monarch Butterfly Grove, Pismo Beach, California
Latest Visitor Tips