West Union, Ohio: William Lafferty Memorial Funeral and Carriage Collection
One of the best hearse museums around, in the Number One state for hearse production.
Lafferty Funeral Home
- 205 S. Cherry St., West Union, OH
- At Lafferty Funeral Home. Three blocks south of Hwy 41/Main St., on S. Cherry St., on the east side.
- Sa 10 am - 2 pm (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
William Lafferty Memorial Funeral and Carriage Collection
Visitor Tips and News About William Lafferty Memorial Funeral and Carriage Collection
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
One of the best hearse museums around. Ohio is one of the largest producers of hearses in the country.
May 29, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Fierce Lake Erie Shark, Port Clinton, Ohio
- Walleye Capital of the World, Port Clinton, Ohio
- Prehistoric Forest and Mystery Hill, Marblehead, Ohio
- Concrete Front Yard Rhino, Zanesville, Ohio
- Watch House and Circle Mound, Dublin, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hay Bale Dress Up, Berryville, Virginia
- 36-Foot-Tall Statues Of The Beatles, Houston, Texas
- Giant Chair, Berryville, Virginia
- Renaissance-Lover's Castle, Arrington, Tennessee
- Carmen Miranda Zebra, Austin, Texas