Mackinaw City, Michigan: Mackinac Bridge Museum
Museum was destroyed in a 2005 fire, but reopened by 2010, in some form above the pizza parlor.
- 231 Central Ave., Mackinaw City, MI
- I-75 exit 339 east on Jamet St., right on Henry St. right on E. Central Ave. Above Mama Mia's Pizza.
- Pizza parlor hours.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Mackinac Bridge Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Mackinac Bridge Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I just thought that I would update everyone that the Mackinac Bridge Museum is open again in the same location. They saved some stuff from the fire, and also have items donated by iron workers from around the country.
Mackinac Bridge Free Museum Burns Up
The Mackinac Bridge Museum, Mackinaw City, Michigan was destroyed in a fire on Sunday morning, August 28. A week earlier, we concluded a road trip day with a large pie at Mama Mia's Pizza, the restaurant below the free Bridge Museum at 231 E Central Ave.... [08/31/2005] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 11, 2014
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Memorial to "The First Spaceman", Penn, Michigan
- Christmas Motel Neon Sign, Christmas, Michigan
- Giant Santa Sign, Christmas, Michigan
- Muffler Man - Halfwit, Flint, Michigan
- Parking Garage with Beautiful Ceiling, Detroit, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Wooldridge Monuments, Mayfield, Kentucky
- Graffiti Bridge, Pensacola, Florida
- Babe the Muffler Man, San Jose, California
- Olympic Torch Tower, Atlanta, Georgia
- World's Largest Indoor Train Display, West Chester, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips