Mackinaw City, Michigan: Mackinac Bridge MuseumMuseum was destroyed in a 2005 fire, but reopened by 2010, in some form above the pizza parlor.
- 231 Central Ave., Mackinaw City, MI
- I-75 exit 339 east on Jamet St., right on Henry St. right on E. Central Ave. Above Mama Mia's Pizza.
- Pizza parlor hours.
Visitor Tips and News About Mackinac Bridge Museum
I just thought that I would update everyone that the Mackinac Bridge Museum is open again in the same location. They saved some stuff from the fire, and also have items donated by iron workers from around the country.[Linda, 02/09/2010]
The Mackinac Bridge Museum, Mackinaw City, Michigan was destroyed in a fire on Sunday morning, August 28. A week earlier, we concluded a road trip day with a large pie at Mama Mia's Pizza, the restaurant below the free Bridge Museum at 231 E Central Ave.... [08/31/2005] Complete News Story
Nearby Offbeat Places
- America Moose, St. Ignace, MI - 5 mi.
- Indian Village, St. Ignace, MI - 6 mi.
- Paul Bunyan and Babe - Castle Rock, St. Ignace, MI - 9 mi.
- In the region: Model of Iroquois Point Lighthouse and Ore Freighter, Bay Mills, MI - 47 mi.