Los Angeles, California: Big Doughnut - Kindle's Giant Donut
A giant doughnut on the roof advertises doughnut Nirvana. First appeared here in 1950.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Doughnut - Kindle's Giant Donut
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Doughnut - Kindle's Giant Donut
This is the very first Big Donut of the Big Donut Drive-in Chain. This one was built in 1950. [Nikki Kreuzer, 06/08/2013]
Kindle's Giant Donut
Here is a photo of the giant doughnut atop Kindle's Donuts.
[Don Solosan, 09/04/2005]
July 24, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Museum of Jurassic Technology, Culver City, California
- Clifton's Brookdale Cafeteria, Los Angeles, California
- San Diego Model Railroad Museum, San Diego, California
- El Campo Santo Cemetery, San Diego, California
- Alibaba Motel, Costa Mesa, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tiny Church, Festina, Iowa
- Junk art of Hong Kong Willie, Tampa, Florida
- World Famous 50,000 Silver Dollar Bar, Haugan, Montana
- Hermit Hut of Tolstoy Park, Fairhope, Alabama
- Boot monument for civic circus giant, Gibsonton, Florida