Los Angeles, California: Big Doughnut - Kindle's Giant Donut
A giant doughnut on the roof advertises doughnut Nirvana. First appeared here in 1950.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Doughnut - Kindle's Giant Donut
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Doughnut - Kindle's Giant Donut
This is the very first Big Donut of the Big Donut Drive-in Chain. This one was built in 1950. [Nikki Kreuzer, 06/08/2013]
Kindle's Giant Donut
Here is a photo of the giant doughnut atop Kindle's Donuts.
[Don Solosan, 09/04/2005]
April 25, 2017
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California
- Piano Staircase, Hollywood, California
- Joshua Tree from The Joshua Tree, Lone Pine, California
- Feature: Sheriff's Museum: Heaven's Gate, San Diego, California
- Topsy-Turvy Palm Tree, Rancho Cucamonga, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Monk's Cafe from Seinfeld, New York, New York