Los Angeles, California: Big Doughnut - Kindle's Giant Donut
A giant doughnut on the roof advertises doughnut Nirvana. First appeared here in 1950.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Doughnut - Kindle's Giant Donut
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Doughnut - Kindle's Giant Donut
This is the very first Big Donut of the Big Donut Drive-in Chain. This one was built in 1950. [Nikki Kreuzer, 06/08/2013]
Kindle's Giant Donut
Here is a photo of the giant doughnut atop Kindle's Donuts.
[Don Solosan, 09/04/2005]
October 6, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Carnivorous Plant Statue, Sebastopol, California
- Mark Twain's Cabin, Sonora, California
- Slab City, Niland, California
- Gram Parsons' Death Hotel, Joshua Tree, California
- Giant Celery Stalk, Santa Ana, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- America's Largest Glacial Traveler, Madison, New Hampshire
- Coyote Reading A Candy Wrapper, Wenatchee, Washington
- Giant Fiddle and Banjo, Branson, Missouri
- Yard Sculptures, Bozeman, Montana