Los Angeles, California: Big Doughnut - Kindle's Giant Donut
A giant doughnut on the roof advertises doughnut Nirvana. First appeared here in 1950.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Doughnut - Kindle's Giant Donut
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Doughnut - Kindle's Giant Donut
This is the very first Big Donut of the Big Donut Drive-in Chain. This one was built in 1950. [Nikki Kreuzer, 06/08/2013]
Kindle's Giant Donut
Here is a photo of the giant doughnut atop Kindle's Donuts.
[Don Solosan, 09/04/2005]
June 25, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Dinosaurs of Spanish Town, Half Moon Bay, California
- Feature: English Pub With Double Decker Bus, Giant Pumpkin, Half Moon Bay, California
- Feature: 26-Foot-Tall Coyote, Healdsburg, California
- Medieval Monastery, Vina, California
- Scorpion Submarine, Long Beach, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Strawberry, Queen Anne, Maryland
- Mammy's Cupboard, Natchez, Mississippi
- Bizarre Sculptures, Kathleen, Florida
- Buckhorn Saloon and Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- Muffler Man - Cowboy, Boerne, Texas