Cocoa Beach, Florida: "I Dream of Jeannie" TV Town
Fictional setting for the 1960s TV Sitcom "I Dream of Jeannie," today remembered with a street sign and an annual celebration.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
I Dream Of Jeannie Lane
Visitor Tips and News About "I Dream of Jeannie" TV Town
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
We stopped by I Dream Of Jeannie Lane as we drove up Florida's coast. It is one of two streets that turn off the A1A highway into the seaside Lori Wilson Park. There is only the one street sign with the street's name on it and no other indication of the Jeannie or the Major.
[Chuck Walden, 09/09/2006]
Cocoa Beach, FL Celebrates
In 1965, a zany sitcom about an astronaut and his unbottled genie first aired on American TV. Forty years later, the town of Cocoa Beach, FL, just south of the Cape Canaveral Space Center, is celebrating their role as the show's location with "We Dream of Jeannie," a special event on Friday, Sept.... [09/16/2005] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 20, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Grave in the Road, New Smyrna Beach, Florida
- Largest Imported Cheese - Mazzaro, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Gatorade Historical Marker, Gainesville, Florida
- Corn Snake Lookout, Gainesville, Florida
- World's Largest Mosquito, Lehigh Acres, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: National Knife Museum, Sevierville, Tennessee
- Metalmorphosis - Giant Head, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Feature: Mud Island, Memphis, Tennessee
- Feature: Hannah's Maze of Mirrors, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Giant Arrow, Plains, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips