Miami, Florida: Monkey Jungle
- 14805 Southwest 216th St, Miami, FL
- Florida Turnpike exit 11 onto Cutler Ridge Blvd (SW 216 St.). West four miles, through several 4-way stops and a lot of emptiness. Monkey Jungle will be on the right, just past Naranja Rd.
- Daily 9:30 am - 5 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Major Fun
Classic Florida attraction. "Where the humans are caged and the monkeys run wild." Roadsideamerica.com Report...
Visitor Tips and News About Monkey Jungle
Another battle is brewing at beleaguered Monkey Jungle. A 450-pound silverback gorilla named King is the latest flashpointfor this seminal Florida attraction, which has weathered repeated assaults from animal rights activists in recent years.... [01/24/1998] Complete News Story
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Coral Castle, Homestead, FL - 5 mi.
- Southernmost Purple Martin House In The Continental USA, Florida City, FL - 9 mi.
- Everglades Alligator Farm, Homestead, FL - 13 mi.
- Museum Where Elian Gonzalez Was Captured, Miami, FL - 19 mi.