Springfield, Missouri: World's Largest Fork
Noble and Associates
- 2215 W Chesterfield Blvd., Springfield, MO
- From US Hwy 60, take the S. Kansas Expy north one block; turn left onto W. Chesterfield Blvd. Turn right onto S. Cox Rd, then left onto W. Butterfield St., then left into the Noble and Associates parking lot.
35 feet tall, a giant ground-implanted utensil skewers perceptions of normal reality, dude, in front of the "Idea Center." Roadsideamerica.com Report...
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Fork
Super awesome - the fork is sort of on the back of the building, so don't be confused if your GPS drops you off on wrong side.[Christie, 07/25/2012]
This fork is pretty awesome. It was almost 20 minutes out of our way, but I really like it anyway. It's just in front of a building. If you scoot out in the parking lot it can look like you're holding it.[ME, 05/16/2012]
This is tucked away, but great photo op.[J Nichols, 02/07/2010]
An employee at the ad agency helpfully told me the history of the fork and then added that landscapers change the plantings around the base and often add lots of green leafy plants - "it looks just like lettuce" she exclaimed. Worth a side trip for the happy staff alone.[Jenner Bestor, 11/30/2007]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- USS Lapon - Sub Surfacing out of Grass, Springfield, MO - 2 mi.
- Muffler Car, Springfield, MO - 3 mi.
- Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World Fish and Wildlife Museum, Springfield, MO - 3 mi.
- In the region: The Baldknobbers, Branson, MO - 35 mi.