Myrtle Point, Oregon: Muffler Man
A fiberglass lumberjack statue outside the logging museum wears a metal hat and carries a big-bladed ax.
Coos County Logging Museum
- 705 Maple St., Myrtle Point, OR
- Outside the Coos County Logging Museum. North side of town, on Maple Street, one block west of Hwy 42.
- M-F 10 am - 4 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Muffler Man Lumberjack
Visitor Tips and News About Muffler Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This Muffler Man is currently in the same location, but his axe is gone. [Cindy Wolford, 06/01/2015]
We found this beauty on a short day trip around our area. He's obviously mutated into a lumberjack...and he's OK! He stands as the sentinel to the Coos County Logging Museum in Myrtle Point, Oregon.
[Paul Velardi, 10/01/2005]
January 23, 2017
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Oregon Shelled by the Japanese, Warrenton, Oregon
- Feature: Samurai Sword of Pilot Who Bombed Oregon, Brookings, Oregon
- The D River - Shortest in the World, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Sleep in an Elementary School, Portland, Oregon
- 20-Foot-Tall Space Alien With Green Head, Bandon, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial, Alexandria, Virginia
- Buddhist Temple Tour, Kissimmee, Florida
- Happy Halfwit Muffler Man, Oaks, Pennsylvania
- Zero Milestone of the Old Spanish Trail, St. Augustine, Florida