Myrtle Point, Oregon: Muffler Man
A fiberglass lumberjack statue outside the logging museum wears a metal hat and carries a big-bladed ax.
Coos County Logging Museum
- 705 Maple St., Myrtle Point, OR
- Outside the Coos County Logging Museum. North side of town, on Maple Street, one block west of Hwy 42.
- M-F 10 am - 4 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Muffler Man Lumberjack
Visitor Tips and News About Muffler Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This Muffler Man is currently in the same location, but his axe is gone. [Cindy Wolford, 06/01/2015]
We found this beauty on a short day trip around our area. He's obviously mutated into a lumberjack...and he's OK! He stands as the sentinel to the Coos County Logging Museum in Myrtle Point, Oregon.
[Paul Velardi, 10/01/2005]
September 29, 2016
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Toth Indian Statue, Hillsboro, Oregon
- Feature: 1,400 Teapots, Brookings, Oregon
- Toth Indian Giant, Astoria, Oregon
- Piranha Sculpture, North Bend, Oregon
- Mikey's Muffler Sculptures, Hood River, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California
- Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots, Paris, Texas
- Magnetic Hill, Springer, Oklahoma
- Jesse James' Corpse Basket - Funeral Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Japanese Temple Replica, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii