Myrtle Point, Oregon: Muffler Man
A fiberglass lumberjack statue outside the logging museum wears a metal hat and carries a big-bladed ax.
Coos County Logging Museum
- 705 Maple St., Myrtle Point, OR
- Outside the Coos County Logging Museum. North side of town, on Maple Street, one block west of Hwy 42.
- M-F 10 am - 4 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Muffler Man Lumberjack
Visitor Tips and News About Muffler Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This Muffler Man is currently in the same location, but his axe is gone. [Cindy Wolford, 06/01/2015]
We found this beauty on a short day trip around our area. He's obviously mutated into a lumberjack...and he's OK! He stands as the sentinel to the Coos County Logging Museum in Myrtle Point, Oregon.
[Paul Velardi, 10/01/2005]
March 24, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Sumpter Valley Dredge State Historic Area, Sumpter, Oregon
- Pioneer Museum: Taxidermy Room, Tillamook, Oregon
- Sit with Rosa Parks, Eugene, Oregon
- Willamette Meteorite Replica, Eugene, Oregon
- Feature: Prehistoric Gardens, Port Orford, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington