Myrtle Point, Oregon: Muffler Man
A fiberglass lumberjack statue wears a metal hat and carries a big-bladed ax.
Coos County Logging Museum
- 705 Maple St., Myrtle Point, OR
- Outside the Coos County Logging Museum. North side of town, on Maple Street, one block west of Hwy 42.
- M-F 10 am - 4 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Muffler Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
We found this beauty on a short day trip around our area. He's obviously mutated into a lumberjack...and he's OK! He stands as the sentinel to the Coos County Logging Museum in Myrtle Point, Oregon.
[Paul Velardi, 10/01/2005]
May 24, 2015
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Fake Elk and Black Bear With Cubs, Pendleton, Oregon
- World's Largest Nutcracker, Roseburg, Oregon
- Goonies Movie - County Jail, Astoria, Oregon
- Oregon's Largest Dream Catcher, Charleston, Oregon
- Cenotaph of Chief Comcomly, Astoria, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Metal Dinosaurs, Joshua Tree, California
- Prehistoric Forest and Mystery Hill, Marblehead, Ohio
- World Famous Crochet Museum, Joshua Tree, California
- Caboose Memorial to "Ribs" Peel, Roberta, Georgia
- Anderson Warehouse Graffiti, Ephraim, Wisconsin