Tulsa, Oklahoma: Time Capsule: 1998 Car Buried Here
Patience. Come here in 2048 and maybe get your hands on that Plymouth Prowler.
- 1028 E. 6th St., Tulsa, OK
- Just east of downtown. On the north edge of Centennial Park (formerly Central Park), at the intersection of E. 6th St. S. and S. Owasso Ave.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Time Capsule: 1998 Car Buried Here
Visitor Tips and News About Time Capsule: 1998 Car Buried Here
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Can't wait until 2048. [Josh Marick, 03/30/2013]
Tulsa Time Capsule - Another Buried Car
A centennial time capsule, interred on Jan. 17, 1998, in honor of the City's 100th birthday, is buried at Centennial Park. The time capsule, scheduled to be unearthed in the year 2048, includes items such as a prototype of the 1998 Plymouth Prowler, a City of Tulsa Financial Report, student essays on what Tulsa will be like in the year 2048, and Tulsa restaurant menus. [Jessica Spradlin, 10/12/2005]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 22, 2013
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Sid's Diner: Fried Onion Burgers, El Reno, Oklahoma
- Farm Art, Rush Springs, Oklahoma
- Canadian County Historical Museum, El Reno, Oklahoma
- Bowling Ball Yard Art, Nowata, Oklahoma
- Okeene Rattlesnake Hunt, Okeene, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Replica of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, Monticello, Indiana
- The Miner's Circle - Mine Explosion Graves, Lake City, Tennessee
- Buffalo Trails Museum, Epping, North Dakota
- Ice Cream Cone Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips