Bird Creek - Bird Ridge, Alaska: Beluga Whale Statues
Visitor Tips and News About Beluga Whale Statues
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bird Creek - Bird Ridge, Alaska - Beluga Whale Statues
Near and just past Bird Ridge, there is a park that has a series of Belugas dipping in and out of the concrete walkway.
[Adam Scott Lankford, 10/24/2005]
Beluga Whale Statues:
- Head south on Seward Highway between 26 miles south of Anchorage and 9 miles north of Girdwood. It'll be on the right.
October 28, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Huge Chair, Homer, Alaska
- Big Metal Chickens, Chicken, Alaska
- Wal-Mikes: Hand in Jar, Trapper Creek, Alaska
- North America's Most Westerly Highway Point, Anchor Point, Alaska
- Chrome Bear, Anchorage, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Garden of Eden, Lucas, Kansas
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Emperor Norton Grave, Colma, California
- Grave of Bob Ford, He Shot Jesse James, Richmond, Missouri