Bird Creek - Bird Ridge, Alaska: Beluga Whale Statues
Visitor Tips and News About Beluga Whale Statues
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bird Creek - Bird Ridge, Alaska - Beluga Whale Statues
Near and just past Bird Ridge, there is a park that has a series of Belugas dipping in and out of the concrete walkway.
[Adam Scott Lankford, 10/24/2005]
Beluga Whale Statues:
- Head south on Seward Highway between 26 miles south of Anchorage and 9 miles north of Girdwood. It'll be on the right.
June 25, 2016
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Wishing Well of Ketchikan, Ketchikan, Alaska
- World's Largest Gold Nugget, Ketchikan, Alaska
- Batmobile, London Bus, VW Ladybug, Houston, Alaska
- Dolly's House Museum: Brothel, Ketchikan, Alaska
- Wizard of Oz Metal Statues, Juneau, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Biggest Hex Nut, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Presidents Park, Lead, South Dakota
- Lightship Overfalls Park, Lewes, Delaware
- St. Anne's Shrine, Lake Wales, Florida
- RCA Dog, Albany, New York