Bird Creek - Bird Ridge, Alaska: Beluga Whale Statues
Visitor Tips and News About Beluga Whale Statues
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bird Creek - Bird Ridge, Alaska - Beluga Whale Statues
Near and just past Bird Ridge, there is a park that has a series of Belugas dipping in and out of the concrete walkway.
[Adam Scott Lankford, 10/24/2005]
Beluga Whale Statues:
- Head south on Seward Highway between 26 miles south of Anchorage and 9 miles north of Girdwood. It'll be on the right.
January 23, 2017
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Huge Chair, Homer, Alaska
- Big Metal Chickens, Chicken, Alaska
- Wal-Mikes: Hand in Jar, Trapper Creek, Alaska
- North America's Most Westerly Highway Point, Anchor Point, Alaska
- Chrome Bear, Anchorage, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial, Alexandria, Virginia
- Buddhist Temple Tour, Kissimmee, Florida
- Happy Halfwit Muffler Man, Oaks, Pennsylvania
- Zero Milestone of the Old Spanish Trail, St. Augustine, Florida