Wikieup, Arizona: Snoopy Rock
"Beagle Rock" just doesn't have the same allure.
- US Hwy 93, Wikieup, AZ
- On US 93 between mile marker 150 and 151, on the southbound side. Four miles north of the junction of Hwy 97.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Snoopy Rock
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
On US-93 North about 50 miles North of Wickenburg, AZ you will drive through an area that is littered with rocks and boulders. Keeping your eyes left (if driving North and of course right if going in the opposite direction) watch for a pile of rocks that we call "Snoopy Rock!" Big as life and plain as day, just sitting and watching the traffic zoom by. The giant saguaro behind Snoopy kind of looks like a tail - don't ya think?
[Pauline Schoenman, 05/08/2006]
Natural rock formations that look just like Snoopy. It's about 30-40 feet tall and the kids always watch for it every time we go by!
[Lee Sharpe, 03/22/1997]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 30, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Arizona Latest Tips and Stories
- Flintstones Bedrock City, Williams, Arizona
- Dwarf Car Museum, Maricopa, Arizona
- Peek-a-Boo Jesus at LDS Visitor Center, Mesa, Arizona
- Arcosanti: An Urban Laboratory, Mayer, Arizona
- Standin' On The Corner Park, Winslow, Arizona
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Wentworth Museum: Petrified Cat, Pensacola, Florida
- Museum at World's Largest Truck Stop, Walcott, Iowa
- Jersey City Big Xmas Cat, Kearny, New Jersey
- World's Largest Loaf of Bread No. 2, Urbana, Ohio
- Large Iron, Asheville, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips