Mc Arthur, Ohio: God's Garden
God's garden pathways are lined with religious statues, rusting farm equipment, and old lawn mowers.
- 58522 US Hwy. 50, Mc Arthur, OH
- Next to the Cross Creek Mart. On US 50 around eight miles west of Mc Arthur. Just across the road from the Double D Ranch.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About God's Garden
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Cross Creek Mart General Store features "Gods Garden." The free garden tour begins across a small covered bridge leading to large pathways field with mixtures of religious statues, rusting farm equipment and old lawn mowers. There is also a miniature church and a small shack called "Ma Paw Hotel" with a dressed-up mannequin sitting in front.
[Barry Sullivan, 10/30/2005]
I'm not sure if I have the right town here. The sign claimed this was the smallest town (or village) in Ohio with a population of 14, or some other ridiculous low number. Next to the the gas station/general store, there was a garden with Jesus statues. Someone in Southern Ohio should check out this place and get a picture.
[Stephen Kokoska, 08/14/2004]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 25, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Grave of Agnes Moorehead, Doomed "Bewitched" Actress, Dayton, Ohio
- Cleveland Police Museum, Cleveland, Ohio
- Strange Concrete "Egg" Structure, Logan, Ohio
- Eggshelland, Lyndhurst, Ohio
- Wright Flyer Replica, North Canton, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Replica of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, Monticello, Indiana
- The Miner's Circle - Mine Explosion Graves, Lake City, Tennessee
- Buffalo Trails Museum, Epping, North Dakota
- Ice Cream Cone Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips