Pelion, South Carolina - Nude Peanut Catfish Stomp
Visitor Tips and News About Nude Peanut Catfish Stomp
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Next time you're in Pelion, you may want to stop by the famous Nudist Colony there. Pelion is also the home of the Pelion Peanut Festival. Other noteworthy events in the region are the Catfish Stomp in Elgin (next county over), and the Collards Festival in Gaston.
[Karen Lavenia, 06/20/1998]
May 27, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Coastal Gun Bunker Library, Sullivan's Island, South Carolina
- The Angel Oak, Johns Island, South Carolina
- Bike Rack Made of Mud, Travelers Rest, South Carolina
- 16-Foot-Tall Wireframe AT-AT, Cayce, South Carolina
- Teapot Museum in Big Teapot, Elloree, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Dania Beach Wild Monkeys at Motel 6, Dania Beach, Florida
- Abandoned Town of Cisco, Cisco, Utah
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Route 66 Monument, Tucumcari, New Mexico
- Lonely Head of John Adams, Newport, Rhode Island