Pelion, South Carolina - Nude Peanut Catfish Stomp
Visitor Tips and News About Nude Peanut Catfish Stomp
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Next time you're in Pelion, you may want to stop by the famous Nudist Colony there. Pelion is also the home of the Pelion Peanut Festival. Other noteworthy events in the region are the Catfish Stomp in Elgin (next county over), and the Collards Festival in Gaston.
[Karen Lavenia, 06/20/1998]
June 29, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Last Supper in Plywood, Ridgeville, South Carolina
- Kingdom of Oyotunji African Village, Sheldon, South Carolina
- Mepkin Abbey Tree Carvings, Moncks Corner, South Carolina
- Nightmare Haunted House, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Shoeless Joe Jackson Museum, Greenville, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Union School: One School for Two States, College Corner, Ohio
- World's Tallest Indian, Skowhegan, Maine
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Doofy Johnny Appleseed Statue, New Market, Virginia
- Birthplace of Walmart, Bentonville, Arkansas