Pelion, South Carolina - Nude Peanut Catfish Stomp
Visitor Tips and News About Nude Peanut Catfish Stomp
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Next time you're in Pelion, you may want to stop by the famous Nudist Colony there. Pelion is also the home of the Pelion Peanut Festival. Other noteworthy events in the region are the Catfish Stomp in Elgin (next county over), and the Collards Festival in Gaston.
[Karen Lavenia, 06/20/1998]
December 9, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Remnants of Heritage USA, Fort Mill, South Carolina
- UFO Welcome Center, Bowman, South Carolina
- North Charleston Fire Museum, North Charleston, South Carolina
- Oldest Bridge in South Carolina, Travelers Rest, South Carolina
- Old Sheldon Church Ruins, Yemassee, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma