Pelion, South Carolina - Nude Peanut Catfish Stomp
Visitor Tips and News About Nude Peanut Catfish Stomp
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Next time you're in Pelion, you may want to stop by the famous Nudist Colony there. Pelion is also the home of the Pelion Peanut Festival. Other noteworthy events in the region are the Catfish Stomp in Elgin (next county over), and the Collards Festival in Gaston.
[Karen Lavenia, 06/20/1998]
May 28, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Neptune Statue Sundial, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- The Civitas, Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Tardis, York, South Carolina
- Lobster Races, Aiken, South Carolina
- Birds of Prey, Awendaw, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hay Bale Dress Up, Berryville, Virginia
- 36-Foot-Tall Statues Of The Beatles, Houston, Texas
- Giant Chair, Berryville, Virginia
- Renaissance-Lover's Castle, Arrington, Tennessee
- Carmen Miranda Zebra, Austin, Texas