Pelion, South Carolina - Nude Peanut Catfish Stomp
Visitor Tips and News About Nude Peanut Catfish Stomp
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Next time you're in Pelion, you may want to stop by the famous Nudist Colony there. Pelion is also the home of the Pelion Peanut Festival. Other noteworthy events in the region are the Catfish Stomp in Elgin (next county over), and the Collards Festival in Gaston.
[Karen Lavenia, 06/20/1998]
October 23, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Tiny Church, Conway, South Carolina
- Slave Relic Museum, Walterboro, South Carolina
- Spaceship House, Garden City Beach, South Carolina
- Mortar Fort Prisoner Pit, Sullivans Island, South Carolina
- Big Egg Water Tower, Newberry, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Tie Hack Monument, Dubois, Wyoming
- Blowing Cave, Kennebunkport, Maine
- Wooden Statue And Grave Of Police K9 Zeek, Westland, Michigan
- Rocks for Fun Cafe, Tigerton, Wisconsin
- National Corvette Museum, Bowling Green, Kentucky