Sandy, Oregon: Iron Motorcyclist Sculpture
Visitor Tips and News About Iron Motorcyclist Sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Sandy, Oregon - Iron Motorcyclist Sculpture
Iron sculpture of guy riding motorcycle.
[Joel Lechelt, 11/21/2005]
Iron Motorcyclist Sculpture:
- North side of Highway 26, east of Sandy.
July 2, 2016
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Bigfoot Trap, Applegate, Oregon
- Pronto Pup - Invented Corn Dog, Rockaway Beach, Oregon
- World's Largest Continual Chocolate Waterfall, Portland, Oregon
- Freakybuttrue Peculiarium and Museum, Portland, Oregon
- Paxton Gate Portland, Portland, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Jennifer the Shark, Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Shoe Tree, Beatty, Nevada
- Apple Dumpling UFO Docking and Teleportation Center, Cane Beds, Arizona
- Giant Longhorn and Early Oil Mural, Odessa, Texas
- Buffalo Bayou Park Cistern, Houston, Texas