Sandy, Oregon: Iron Motorcyclist Sculpture
Visitor Tips and News About Iron Motorcyclist Sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Sandy, Oregon - Iron Motorcyclist Sculpture
Iron sculpture of guy riding motorcycle.
[Joel Lechelt, 11/21/2005]
Iron Motorcyclist Sculpture:
- North side of Highway 26, east of Sandy.
August 3, 2015
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Nose and Glasses, Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Lava River Cave - Lava Tube, Bend, Oregon
- Ghost Town That Couldn't Be Bought, Shaniko, Oregon
- Nessie - Temporarily Gone, Newport, Oregon
- Leaking Tree or Peeing Tree or Wild Whizzer, Camp Sherman, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: World's Largest Ball of Paint, Alexandria, Indiana
- Big Shoe, New Castle, Indiana
- Rambo First Blood Film Site, Hope, British Columbia
- World's Former Largest Cherry Pie Pan, Charlevoix, Michigan
- The Burning House, Leggett, Texas