Sandy, Oregon: Iron Motorcyclist Sculpture
Visitor Tips and News About Iron Motorcyclist Sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Sandy, Oregon - Iron Motorcyclist Sculpture
Iron sculpture of guy riding motorcycle.
[Joel Lechelt, 11/21/2005]
Iron Motorcyclist Sculpture:
- North side of Highway 26, east of Sandy.
May 24, 2016
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Bigfoot Holding a Beer Mug, Crescent, Oregon
- Shoe Tree, Tumalo, Oregon
- Undersea Gardens, Newport, Oregon
- Mechanical Corn Dog, Rockaway Beach, Oregon
- Evelyn Schiffler Park Shoe Tree, Beaverton, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- World's Largest Geodesic Structure, Novelty, Ohio
- Earthoid: Earth Globe Water Storage Tank, Germantown, Maryland
- The Shoe Museum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York