Sandy, Oregon: Iron Motorcyclist Sculpture
Visitor Tips and News About Iron Motorcyclist Sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Sandy, Oregon - Iron Motorcyclist Sculpture
Iron sculpture of guy riding motorcycle.
[Joel Lechelt, 11/21/2005]
Iron Motorcyclist Sculpture:
- North side of Highway 26, east of Sandy.
January 20, 2017
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Oregon Shelled by the Japanese, Warrenton, Oregon
- Feature: Samurai Sword of Pilot Who Bombed Oregon, Brookings, Oregon
- The D River - Shortest in the World, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Sleep in an Elementary School, Portland, Oregon
- 20-Foot-Tall Space Alien With Green Head, Bandon, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Civil War Tails: Miniature Catfight, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Castle Blood, Beallsville, Pennsylvania
- Unsettling Hand Sculptures, Berea, Kentucky
- Legoland, Carlsbad, California
- Tow Mater Truck, Cleveland, Tennessee