Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Trout Fountain
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Trout Fountain
Not only does this big trout pack a lot of punch, he is accompanied by many other official state icons, such as the state bird (the robin) perching on the state flower (apple blossom). A wolverine lurks below a smaller statue of Michigan itself. The whole compound is quite impressive.
September 2, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Pop Art Duff Beer Can and Cigarette Pack, Emmett, Michigan
- Big Working Kaleidoscope, Three Oaks, Michigan
- Pull-it-Yourself Raft, Manistique, Michigan
- Robinson Scenic Gardens, Mancelona, Michigan
- Yellow Dinosaurs, Bear Lake, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sin Alco: "You'll Like It", Corinth, Mississippi
- Giant Cow, Cortez, Colorado
- Spirit Lake Massacre Monument and Graves, Arnolds Park, Iowa
- Highest Point in Iowa - Hawkeye Point, Sibley, Iowa
- Windmill Garden, Erick, Oklahoma